Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vayne Mechanics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• gah you have no idea T^T I bet my bodyfat percentage is like.. - 10000 or something lollll.
    hhhhhahhhe, aww. cant say im that healthy then. im terrified of gaining weight lol. but yeaa, sure msnn; i dont really use it much.. but at times. :c
    YES, you fucking agree with me. Id so hug you now c:
    Like, fat in general.. is disgusting. D8
    finalfantasyforums. :c i said i think obese people are disgusting, and like they started hating on meeee. why make an obese thread thingie if you dont want other peoples opinion ?
    lollll, thanksss, i might stick around for awhile. c: the faggets @ fff turned out to be bitches fffuu
    idk if my karaoke microphones would work,i didn't see it as dumb, but then again i really am really stupid, idk about the l/r thing cuz in the OP u where so like, idk, about the perfect rhythm or w/e i thought you might have minded, i meant the intrumental thing as a joke, but w/e,
    ken does firion learn any new HP attacks besides that bow one? it's easy to block by others, and for me to make a good shoot id have to get close, use that one BRV attack, then like while he's off guard use the bow one...
    >~>
    ur retired...? rrr what does the green stand for? >~O
    it's not global..i think...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5