• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vayne Mechanics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hey gramp i read the faq and there's a wee error, premies can close their own threads too.
    Hey Ken. You play a lot of Street Fighter right? I don't wanna be a pest but would you mind giving me a couple tips on some things in 4? I've checked online but I haven't found anything too helpful.
    You call me stupid but you are the foolish one. You are just dancing around my statements, insulting a country you don't know about and coming to a conclusion that i have zero understanding of science based on an argument where we haven't discussed science at all....except for you saying 'you don't understand science and i'm so smart' but guess what you're not. you're trying to prove how stupid and childish i am but just read your own comments they're all about laughing at me and drawing conclusions about my character with no proof, oh and don't come with your ' this discussion is my proof' because so far i've only been defending myself from your cyber attacks and baseless conclusions.
    Have you and your friends ever played limbo well we invented it. Have you heard calypso and steel pan music, we invented it.
    Oh one more thing what's a commie.
    And i don't think i know everything in science in fact i've only finished a year of studying science, but from THOSE things that i've learnt, i fully understand it. And please don't disrespect me or my country by calling 'us' third world because that doesn't mean shit.
    Trinidad and Tobago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ^ that is where i live. One of, if not the richest west indian island. Like i said wealth doesn't make you third world or not but i'm just telling you so you know we're not some backwards country who don't have a clue of what goes on in the outside world.
    I don't understand the place science has in society? How the hell did you reach that conclusion. I have my own conclusions of science but that desn't mean that I'm not aware of the role it has in everyday life to everyday people. In fact i consider myself to be scientific, i don't disagree with science but rather with people who think it's the unbending truth or the proof that there is no God. Anyone who knows me personally my friends included actually argue with me saying "Why must you be so scientific,". So don't try to put the idea that i think science is bulls*** on me.
    Wait what. I'm sorry but right now i have no idea where you're coming from. I don't have any understanding of scientific thories because i said we didn't speak of one(which we didn't)...........WHAT THE HELL is wrong with you. Btw no where has been a second world country since 1989, there are two categories right now first world and third world. Which one you live in doesn't change your intelligence level but rather the way your government handles the country fyi.
    How do i not understand 'the' thoery. We haven't even talked about a theory. Actually, yeah we HAVEN'T talked of any theories so how do i not understand in dingweed.
    Ok thanks for the long lecture, i read it this time. Btw getting good marks means that i fully understand the theory espscially at the scholl i'm going. anyhoo good night (atleast where i am) hope you have a good day tomorrow.
    Oh because the bush joke wasn't funny it was okay to call me retarded...oh i see.

And about the science thing....LIKE I SAID IN THAT THREAD.......i wasn't trying to show a huge flaw in science but rather show that it isn't the unmoveable truth that you all make it out to be. And as for you saying i don't have an understanding of science that's where the whole academic thing comes in....86 was my lowest score in biology, 91 in chemistry and 98 in physics. I couldn't get those marks without having a good understanding of science, doesn't mean i have to agree with it though.
    Than why do i not want to get on your bad side.
    Let's review the beginning before i asked you anything you called be stupid/retarded for a joke post and one for a post where i said science changes but many religions today are the same. THAT'S what i am angry for. How do those two things make me retarded.
    I didn't read your post because when i glanced at it half was about you laughing about how stupid i was. And why don't i want to get on you're bad side because you're a mod. You've insulted me just as much as I have you.
    I didn't read all of that...or any of it...because it's probably just you spewing your nonsense. I'm not sure if anything you said there would change my opinion of you but i highly doubt it. You can twist my words all you want it doesn't really matter. I'm academically intelligent and i believe that i am intelligent on a whole though that is something i can't really prove. I made a joke which apparently meant i was stupid. I gave my opinion on a religous discussion which apparently makes me 'stupid/retarded all day every day'. You call me stupid but you're the one who was cyber bullying...someone you'll never see in your life. I know i'm smart i don't care what you think, this is just a fansite which contains alot of people who just feel they're too cool for school like you. therefore i do not need to prove anything. I'm not sure if you're smart acadmic/otherwise but i don't plan on sticking around to find out. You are truly an odd creature, a mix-up of ignorance,arrogance and foolishness.
    Oh and i don't consider this a real conversation because all you're trying to do is prove how superior you are to me.
    What was the point of your quotes to show i have religous beliefs that aren't scientific, to show that i make jokes about george bush to show that because i am smart academically, i can't be in real life. Yep those were YOUR points which kinda makes me think that you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the room.
    oh....so your idea of being stupid is making a joke on forum insanity or saying that most organised religions today haven't changed much. How the hell is that stupid, hinduism is the same, buddhism is the same judaism is the same only christianity has changed slightly. infact their beliefs are the same just a few practices have been dropped. How is that stupid?

How can you say i'm no intelligent outside of academia you don't even know me, you have never had a real discussion with me.
    You called me stupid so that's why i told you, that i am most definitely not stupid. But you on the other hand may be.
    and just so you know i am smart, very smart. I hate boasting but you seem like a person who needs a reality check.
    I have been the smartest kid in my class since i began school. There's an exam in my country that all students must take and i got the 44th highest score. i have been coming out 1st in the BEST school in the Caribbean and everyone is pretty sure that I'll win an open scholarship to any school i want so yeah. Don't dare call me stupid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back