• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Tyrant Raver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Actually what I mean is a single attack.... nothing else at all just a single attack .... >> doesn't have to be reckless or even highly executed hell he can be cocky all talk about it XD all I want is form him to only use one attack to start this fight off... its execution or level of intelligence I have no mind or care of... just setting it to where neither of use will hold back once it starts...
    Oye Tyrant I have a small request. Do you mind going for a frontal single full swing assault at Yoyo for the starting fight post trust me ill make Yoyo a thousands times more fun to fight against if ya do I just wanna show case a ability of her's
    Alright, thanks for that information. Although considering of Traces, I think I'm going to keep this cast on the lighter side.
    lol. Tired because of winter and school, but other than that I'm doing okay.

Question, how many characters can we have for Harmonia? I've got plans for at least two, and they're connected.
    Your answers have been duly noted and will be taken into consideration in my RP I've been developing :3
    Quick question! What exactly is the strongest appeal of a RP to you? The plot? The RPers themselves? Would there be anything in particular that would discourage you from joining?
    Hehe, it's okay, I'll hijack her account at times too. Yeah, it is good to see that the forums haven't changed that much; and he's got the same account as before, he just doesn't come on much anymore and it doesn't seem like he talks to anyone anymore either.
    Hi Tyrant, Dream's doing okay and I think the girl's a tad drunk (because she's tired); she's talking about herself in the third person and she's in the middle of a post for Traces. The forums have been kind of crazy at points, but for the most part it's the same as it always is.

Um, we broke up a few years ago and I haven't talked to Zane in a while. I just like the poem so that's why it's still in my signature.
    Ack, I'm sorries that I never replied to the thread! >.< I saw you come back and it completely slipped my mind. Really sorriiiiiies D:

But of course you can come back! :D That's not enough a problem, no worries~ I completely understand any sort of hiatus, so ish fine c:
    Dude Cloud is in Dreams possession along with all other final fantasy 7 characters except cid and Yuffie. Cloud and Co have been training Kiari, to protect her while they waited for Riku and Sora. Actually both Dream and skitty control them.
    I was thinking about next world type fight with the solar totema Clix mainly to give Monte to start getting scared and have a reason to pay attention to the mass of characters on your ship. In others stress Monte tell the point he starts going insane cause of fear from Sleif destroying his will, and with Renas friends because they have Provence more powerful then he would like to admit.
    Would Alt like to cause the down fall of a totema in a epic fight, by any chance, cause I need some harries to start dying so it doesn't turn into me having to post to multiple fights to often like right now lol.

That and who better then Alt to complete crush someone in a first encounter.
    xD lulz ack, I'm sorries! D: I've been really busy lately, so I haven't gotten to it XD; (I didn't realize it was that long ago either... Yeahhhhh, I'll add it right now ;u;)
    And oh, okies! :D Sounds awesome! >u< If it contributes to the main story, go for it~ And yay more people! c: It would be awesome if they joined in andandand thank you very much for telling them about the RP! ;u;
    Backing out of Romance. Lost all drive for it, no offense and I hope the RP continues and flourishes.
    Hey dude, I'm afraid I'll need to drop Romance. I thought I could handle the pressure of managing three at a time, but I seriously cannot.

I hope you understand, and that no hard feelings come from this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back