• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reflection
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks. :D That's what a lot of people have been saying lately. I'm practically on compliment overload. I'll be getting a big head soon.
    Okay then :3 I'm just not sure how well known HIM is in US, but I know that some americans knows about them :3

I gave you the 5th bar? You're welcome :3
    I probably should change that, but I don't have the time right now, sadly.

Merry Christmas though.
    Have you considered the possibility that he's doing it out of a burning love for you that he doesn't know how to properly express? If so, I'm sorry that for, that's got to be really awkward.
    I'm actually really sorry about that, even if we share no similarity besides the name. Hopefully he stops being a horrible person soon.
    "Well, there's a secret Government Agency known as the EBA..."

Poor All of them.

I REALLY want to see that Moulan Rouge Video.
    DARN YOU REFFLES! I spent 4 great hours reading "Those lacking Spines"

Or it would have been great if I didn't have a paper due tomorrow!
    yeah at first I couldn't go on on breaks at all, but now I can. but lunch break is almsot over now.
    Ah. I see.

Yes, I am. I was fine, and then a few weeks ago my mewtwo obsession returned... maybe it was months when I found out he wasn't in Brawl. And I don't have Melee.

How are the stories similar? And between Cardcaptor and Tsubasa or KH and Tsubasa?
    Ah. Never read Tsubasa. Just the wiki page. Got very confusing.

Mewtwo was awesome. And never gets the credit he deserves.

BTW, why did you start reading Tsubasa?
    It's hard if you don't get it. I like real world examples. And while they give plenty, they're not good ones. I KNOW that inventory increases by 12000 dollars. What went into? Why is those in inventory. Anyway, that class derailed my intention to be an Econ Major. And I STILL have to retake it.

Get very far in which Anime? I'm on episode 4 I think for VKG. I haven't watched it for a while, but it's WAY better then season one. And I will only watch Pokemon again if Mewtwo Returns. (Snuggles Mewtwo)

Okay, that was odd.
    The fanclub. If I don't know the pairing I look it up to make sure no one tries to sneak one in. (This is after the SA debacle) Looks interesting, but very confusing. I never saw the Anime, but I remember seeing commercials for it when I was watching Pokemon.

Well, he typed out a walkthrough for every question in the books. Each Chapter is at least 20 feet of straight text.

NEVER take accounting.

I don't really read Magna or watch Anime. I used to watch Pokemon and I want to keep on watching Yu-Gi-Oh and if I have time I watch Vampire Knight Guilty on Youtube.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back