• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reflection
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• "And I actually read somewhere that CLAMP said it would be a happy ending for everyone but one person."

wow I can't believe that. I mean this is CLAMP. They are KNOWN for killing EVERYONE and making the saddest and yet sweetest comics ever. Well as long as Kuro or Fay doesn't die I'll be fine. I adored Fay from episode 1 (and not because I want to hook up with Kuro) and both of their characters are just great.
    However if both (or even one) of the Syao's dies I just might have to go kill something :p
    I know how you feel. I was like "omg noooo! Not Clone!Syao! I just got to liking him again! WHHHHHHHHHHHHY?"
    Then I remembered I was reading cLAMP and honestly I'm surprised more people aren't dead. I mean we're teetering on the edge of an X/1999 style ending here where NO ONE is going to live/be happy. Y_Y

(except Kuro and Fay cause they are so very gay for each other >_>)
    I LOVE Tsubasa Chronicle and XxxHoLic (and really anything else by CLAMP). And yea fans are really hard to find.

Btw have you been reading the latest chapters of TRC? It's gotten insane even by CLAMP's standards. Still loving it though.

(Thanks for the friend request btw! XD)
    Lol saw your reply on my thread. I am so liking tjhat fic so far so thank you for recommending it. Also HOMG I can never find ANYONE who has read/liked Tsubasa Chronicle other than me so I'm just going to judge that you like it by your icon/sig and congragulate you for breaking my preconceived notions on that subject.
    Well I'm just going to drop in and say hello :D I need to get more involved like i used to be. Now I've just been dead for X number of days. :x
    You know what I did with my Be Prepared sig? Where I separated the person from their background? you could do that with the sig. Like separate Kairi from her background, and insert a small Demmy so her shoulders are over his feet, you know? so they are looking at their loves in their mind

up to you though, but that was what my idea. "They could be together, even if they were far apart"
    Well, that depends; what subject is it? I despise all forms of math, but I'm pretty good with Science and History, and excellent in Language Arts.

Yes, I am bored enough to do someone's homework for them.
    So how've you been doing? I'm currently wandering in a dense fog of boredom, but I think that a good conversation would help it clear up a little.
    I work best at the last minute though, so that normally turns out alright. Unless I'm so lazy that I don't do the assignment at all, which tends to ruin my English grade. Whoo, underachievement.

The internet is better then nothing though, and those were my only two options for a lot of the time. My friends were busy with other plans, or family, a lot of the time. Though I did get some decent books, so that turned out ok.
    You put off a paper until the end of Christmas break? Haha. Of course, I didn't write my paper yet either, but then, I probably won't.

And I was skeptical about MSN at one point as well, but now it's definitely my favorite messaging system.

My Christmas was pretty okay though, although it's been really boring around here since. I'm almost looking forward to school again.
    I'm not sure why it won't let anything through, although I do have a habit of breaking internet connections everywhere.

How are you? How was your Christmas?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back