• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reflection
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hehe xD So you're on holidays then? Im on holidays in about a week. Can't wait for summer xD
    New Moon was horrible, and I did not like that book. By the time I got to Breaking Dawn though, I decided just to take all of the horribly inane things Meyer did as jokes. Breaking Dawn was awesome because she was trying to write a terrible book. [Or at least that's what I told myself to make it through.]
    Breaking Dawn was hilarious though, I must say. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.
    I've been meaning to read that novel for quite some time now, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie though.

So have you read the Twilight series?
    I made it four and a half days, in the first week of school. I'm not sure why I thought that would be a good idea.

I digress though, what's new with you?
    Thank you, I always enjoy staying awake for long periods.

What's the longest you've ever been awake?
    I will (did?) enjoy my sleep, thank you.

And it's the week I waste time online, I plan on not sleeping at all this week.
    You're welcome!
    Sometimes I do that ... make random low quality stuff because I'm bored xD
    although I am sort of proud of that paopu thing xD

Feeling less bored lately? :3
    YEEAAAAH.
    Is it because Muse did a cover of the awesome song it refers too?

And how's your vacation been? Thanksgiving was awesome and everything?
    Oh wow, you have it even worse then I do with the weather then.

Mine was alright, although I didn't really spend it with close family, which irked me a bit. But there was good food, and a lot of it, so I can't really complain.
    I don't actually recall whereabouts you are, but it's pretty boring over here too, and too cold to do anything outside.

How was your Thanksgiving?
    It was definitely a good introduction to Stephen King for me.

And The Gunslinger is actually the first book in a series, so if you like it, you should be occupied for a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back