• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reflection
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, pretty good, and yourself? Right now I'm just working on a little writing for the site, so I"ll be back in about ten minutes or so.
    Oh, have fun :"3

I'm fine. Got home from tutoring a while ago, lazying about <3
    Trying to do my homework after a bad day....

But, nothing really happening. How about you?
    Are there even enough words in the english language for me to use t properly describe my SUPREME ANGER that once again they got like an INCH AWAY from KILLING FWR and they STILL didn't do it?! MY GOD. SOMEONE JUST THROW A FREAKING SWORD AT HIM!!! *sorry about that, had to get it out* And yes, I laughed at Kyle showing up again because honestly I forgot about him cause he just really doesn't matter.
    awwz.

so i have no idea who you are.
    intro, please?

sry, i don't talk much around here. o_0
    Sorry I was out of town so I didn't get your reply til now lol.

I KNOW. CLAMP is so evil. If they didn't own my soul I almost might do something to right this injustice. Ah well. I guess we can hope that they might do one of their rare bittersweet endings where everyone comes back but doesn't know each other. That way they'll be at least a CHANCE they might get together. And WHAT WAS UP WITH FAY GOING BACK TO NORMAL?! That angers me....sorta...I dunno. I was liking vampire Fay! Now he doesn't need kurogane anymore Y_Y
    *has already printed out the pages and burned them while glaring*

HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?!?!? I KNEW IT. I SO KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO KILL HIM! AND THEY JUST HAD TO GIVE HIM HIS MEMORIES BACK AND LET HIM DIE THE MOST PAINFUL WAY EVER!

*sobs*

........Now that I've gotten that out of the way, the answer to your question is yes.
    Because you gave me 5 Centimeters to bawwwwwwwwwl over

On another note, now we have the same amount of Rep
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back