• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Dang that sucks, Im good just chilling school's over with but i still gotta go for regents.
    You got any finals or tests to take?
    Hey. Sorry that I didn't return the comment, I've been grounded from the computer lately. Believe me, I'm starting to get my hands tied up as well. Thank God for summer, though. :D
    aim is cool mine is the same as my KHI name Killa DeX, well i havent been that successful in the love department either
    so basically he was being an ass. well you get a lot of that, so justin even tried talkin to him to talk to you. wow he's mean if you told me i would have set him straight. hey wats ur cell number i could proably txt you and its more private then on the visiter page
    your beautiful why would i laugh at you, um i dont have any pics of myself. So whats going on in your "romantic life" thats so bad
    Im not even gonna lie, i had hell lately suspensions like crazy (im suspended even now lol) people in school being asses starting shit, you know the usual :D
    yea thats kind of just the regular facebook link
    heres my link Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
    lol hey been like foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, been busy i guess. so i guess when u say ur different ur probably gorwn up right
    Hiya Kat, how've you been doing? Just got pulled from school today myself because one of my mom's friends is in a hospital in Naples. Sorry I haven't typed since September, but been busy with a game called life.

Horray for merely 2 months and 4 days before school ends! Then I can be in peace and visit this site often. =D
    True, true, I can't deny that. -whistles for his geostigma chocobos-

Uggggggh, homework's been killing me these last couple of weeks. So much to do now, and I keep getting a fever. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…