• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pelafina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha I'm so sorry I haven't written back, I'm just SO lazy, it's sad really.

Haha June second is coming slower than Jesus. How does it feel? Eh, liberating? Yet I still don't know if I'm ready ya know? As for summer, I'm not really sure, mostly relax, I hope, work and save up some money. What about you? I know I should know, but aren't you a senior this year?
    Appreciate it. "Intelligent Discussion" just seems to be a place for topics to be discussed in a bit more "serious" manner. At least that's my opinion.
    T
    I almost forgot to ask,but how do I post videos?
    well normally i'd be a little skeptical of that, but since it's you I'll let it slide.

Doing well. AP testing is almost over and I start my first job soon, so I guess that's cool.
    T
    That helped,I think that's the only question I have right now,thanks for helping!^^
    T
    What is the original RP section for?I read that it's for original ideas,but does original ideas mean ideas from a movie or game?
    Nice! Great! I'm glad everything is going alright with you! And oh yes, same here, I graduate June 2nd, god I can't wait. I can hardly bring myself to go to school anymore. Eh, nothing new with me, got Saturday school over with, thank God, but that still leaves me practically friendless, which sucks, seeing as a heap load of senior activities and funs are coming up. And I have no desire to do anything when I have no one.
    It's terrible what happened to your friend, I'm sorry to hear about that.
    Thanks very much for the message! I've never played Kingdom Hearts, so literature is a topic to which I can at least try to contribute something. XD
    Thanks. I'm glad that you appreciate it, because I'm sure his parents won't after he slits his wrists.
    Ahh ok then. I'm doing alright. Just playin some xbox and now i'm vid chatting with my boyfriend. Just chillin and stuff.
    Hmm, i think i vaguely remember morning star, but not sure. Anyhow, how are ya?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back