• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pelafina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not really, I just have nothing to read... :|

I'll look into that one, though. I love Stephen King.
    I try :3

lol no. Not into waking up early, not into shopping, and not into being crowded inside a store. DEFIANTLY not into Black Friday

Also, I bombed the Twilight Hateclub. Fun...fun...fun...
    Very true. Or you get the ever-so-fun-making-

"Not good"

"Why?"

*shrugs* *walk away*

So any contact afterwards is awkward and/or a buzz kill. Goddamn social interacting

And I didn't even know it was Thanksgiving until about 2 today. Ate instant-ramen and a candycane (yay... holidays)
    Well I have esophagitis, if that's how you spell it, and I had an endoscopy yesterday. They found that the mild inflamation i had from it had gone down, and I hadn't been able to drink coffee prior to this for about, half a year. Couldn't eat chocolate either. Now that I found out that my throat has gone down, I can drink coffee again, and no one on this earth can understand how happy that makes me. How about you?
    I can agree, at least when you're talking to your friends who feel the need to IM you everytime you come on, and then run you through the dull-

"Sup?"

"Nm, u?"

"Nm either, lol"

"lol"

(enter silence, to be broken up 10 min. later by a casual reference to a current event)

I do suppose breaks are pretty awesome (even if you have nothing to do). And I suppose I would be going off to one of those big get-togethers were those who would be throwing before mentioned get-together living in the states. Tl;dr: most of my family lives up in Canada, where they celebrate the same holiday (for what I assume are the same reasons) in October.

And neither have I. I might if there was nothing else to do, and someone dragged me in to go see it
    Nice way to avoid the general "Sup?" conversation starter

And yeah, starts tomorrow. Besides that, there's been nothing happening besides the general "ugh school" shit.

And, I hate to ask, but have you seen the Twilight movie?
    No problem, after my tirade of comments I can imagine you needing a rest har har.
    Well good night, we continue on the morrow.

Final note, I'm about an hour ahead of you.
    True, I might luck out and actually have a nice day for an outside event.
    The biggest problem would be my location as most of my friends live a couple towns away.
    It's not an incredible distance but some of my friends are just on the border of going to other schools; basically Sea Side (NJ) The basement doesn't need a lot of work, mostly being the floor, but I just don't have the exact furnishing to even have a TV or any other entertainment device. Music...hmmmm..would only last so long, but the basement itself doesn't need a large amount of work. Electrical is down, all there needs to be done is painting, an added bathroom and window shades not to mention other additives such as furniture and such.

Well depends on whom I am talking to, honestly I am very level with you, I don't feel superior nor inferior when we have conversations. Odd but cumbersome, I like that :3 I guess I have a decent way with words, but in most RL interactions I try to refrain from using these terminologies and tone of speech since I would sound like a stuck up, smart ass prick. Though I have a creative mind most of it is lost to video games; for that matter once I hit 13 most of my inspiration and overall motivation has plummeted..Damn you puberty. I might take up writing later, depends, do you do it as a hobby?

And yes, I enjoy a good romp through a bit of biology now and then. I'm also taking a good amount of interest in Astronomy and the SETI project. I guess you can say Spore inspired me to be interested in that sort of thing *chuckle* Used to be a fanboy of the game in fact, but without the proper requirements I cannot play it v.v

Also like you, as much as I like the elements, Chemistry isn't my strong point in the branches of Science. The same can be said for physics; I have yet to take a course on it but I just don't like math butting into everything :\ That and I am more interested in life and the stars more then anything else.
    Dealing with family is fine since it's unavoidable.

Also the weather here has been awful for the past couple of days so I doubt an outside party would work quite well.
    That and my neighborhood isn't the best to do anything outside >.> You brought up a good idea though, thanks for suggesting that.

Oh, not a complete trend, in general I like the periodic table so I could have picked anything. I just picked something familiar and of a decent length, but I can always get it changed to something else. While I'm at it I'll look up some minerals too >;3
    We are very much alike where our situations are concerned.

And even if I wanted a huge party size limitations of my living quarters are under question.
    We have a basement but it's unfurnished, otherwise the partying can be taken below ground without much fuss from the parents *shrugs*

Oh and I just needed a change, that and I wanted to keep the element trend strong.
    I picked something rare (iridium being a rare earth metal) and of a decent size without it being too hard to spell. I had MANY more in mind but this one just stuck... For now at least.
    I is interesting, but it's only a special few, and I know how it is to be younger then most of your peers.
    Have that with most of my cousins, if that matters.

Well it's on a Tuesday so no huge party, might have a friend or two on the weekend but it all depends.
    Besides I'm not really one for social events <.<
    Oh and thanks, I think so too :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back