• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pelafina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• My friends wanted to go to Phobia tonight.
    I've never been, and I'll probably be scared out of my mind, but that's cool.
    I thought your dad would have kicked you off by ten.

Also, possibly not coming home til about 11, if my plans don't fall through tonight.
    Which I hope they don't =/
    Can't say that my town is any more "exciting", to be honest.

So you seem ahead of me, I guess. I've got two more years after this one at my high school, I'm an 11th grade student.
    But school in Germany is pretty ridiculous most of the time, anyway.
    True, true.

First quarter, eh? I'd would ask you now which grade you are in, but I'm afraid I don't know there school system where you live. Where do you actually live btw, if I may ask? :3
    Can't complain, I guess. School's going fine, hanging out with friends more often than usual, got around to playing some older classic games on the VC again, etc.

I don't think I have got any big problems in my life right now that I need to worry about. And believe me, that's not something I take for granted. :D

How about you?
    To be honest, I didn't know either. ; )

Thanks for the rep in return by the way. But it wasn't really necessary. :D
    Qualifications such as:

1. An active member to the community
    2. Consistently demonstrating good posting habits.
    3. Generally generates a good vibe around the forum.
    4. Demonstrates good conduct.
    5. Shows a noticeable level of maturity and responsibility.
    6. Keeps a level head when dealing with other members and situations.

Nothing major, just someone who's capable of moderating the forums, without being callous towards the members.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back