• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pelafina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It depends on how it would be conducted, really. If there's organization, then it would be possible. Silh, or any admin, preside over the re-elections and nominations. Basically, not just anyone would be able to be a mod.

I don't know, I just feel that the members should have some say in who governs them.
    Ah, I see what you're getting at now. Unfortunately, that just might be too accurate of a prediction.
    I'm optimistic about the notion. I'd like to think that the members would have the common sense in knowing who to pick. There are clearly responsible people on this site who also have their fair share of popularity.
    If KHI were a democracy and we, the members, were able to elect and vote for staff, then you'd surely be a top candidate. I'd vote for you anyway. However, it's not like that and probably won't ever be like that.
    Yeah, because my life is tons easier when I don't fall asleep in the middle of an algebra test.
    One of which I have tomorrow.
    It makes everyone feel better.

For Japanese, memorize about 20 new Kanji, practice reading through some super long passage because we'll be tested on comprehension and speaking tomorrow.
    For English, we're analyzing diction and have to write 2 practice essay things....also some weird DBQ thing but I'm just going to pretend that assignment doesn't exist for now.
    I don't know what we did in Algebra, but I think that we have some stuff in our textbook to complete that deals with matrices or 3 variable systems of equations.
    Ew history is the worst let's just skip that one.
    For chem, read a chapter, do a long ass worksheet (yay 3 pages of Moles!) , do some questions from the textbook.
    For Music theory, we're writing a short 4 part piece of music. It's only dealing with rhythm, that shouldn't be too bad.

Ugh, yearbook is just...a lot of stuff, and deadlines are really close.
    ahahahahah, trying to find sponsorships for one of the clubs I'm in.
    Awesome, that's good to hear.

If it makes you feel better, I could tell you all my homework assignments.
    And then you'll be happy you only had essays =D

Choosing to not be lazy today and actually write your essays this time?
    Avoiding homework, and trying to organize stuff for some clubs and whatnot.

interesting stuff.

Also, you should totally play tag if you go to the park.
    Pretty fantastic. 8D

I just got home from my friend's cabin and I'm kinda tired. Oh well, it was fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back