• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Glad to hear you're doing okay! Same. I really can't wait for KH3. <3 Can't wait to see what party members we get, including how the world of Tangled turns out. :)

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. But a flower patch sounds really cute. =D
    Hey there! I'm doing better, yeah! Sorry for not appearing on the IRC lately! I've been playing a lot of KH2.5 critical mode. My love for the series has recently been renewed, so I'm eager for KH3 right now. xD How're you? How's life been?
    Hello! Sorry for the late reply... I've been kinda busy, but with good things, my laptop is back and the virus is still present (the one that affected my browser experience and installed malware, but this new antivirus blocks and cleans everything before it takes action, so it no longer affects me... but well, I still don't like that the virus keeps trying to come back. Eh.
    I worked on the poetry illustrations, I work on commissions and a book cover, had to do shopping and go to the dentist... the usual things... but I'm not feeling too hyped, idk...
    and how are ya?
    Haha thanks xD

*hug* Yeah they are! I just have to keep letting people know about FFN. Or rather I need to get...something fixed so this can stop 8D
    I saw the trailer for Kingdom Hearts Chi and I remember a version of Sleeping Beauty where the princess (not named Aurora) was put into a century of sleep by the evil fairy's (not named Maleficent) curse. I am not sure if that makes the Keyblade War take place a hundred years ago from the current timeline of Sora, Riku and Kairi's.
    Miao miao ; w ;
    I left my laptop at an IT shop I trust because it's about time I clean it from viruses and replace the battery. It will return on Monday or later so until then I'm on my phone T w T

Everything just fine, working on a project (I have to illustrate a poetry volume <3), watercolouring here and there, playing AC1 and cursing the map thousands of times ahh
    how about ya? = 3 =
    Miao! I had some interesting busy days that I didn't expect to have sorry for the late reply!
    I can say that I am finally free of my dark past, totally relaxed and doing well, after my wonderful two-weeks vacation in Italy <3 I loved it, I loved meeting my internet friend and staying at her place, my sweet soulsister, and I loved everything about the country and the language and dialects and food and sea breeze and warmth and you can tell this vacation was amazing for me ; w ; I'm reborn!
    And how are ya? ^^
    Gee, 5 states away someone is gonna be either very confused or very happy xD what if that person actually ends up buying it? lol
    At least the seller is kind enough to resend it. I don't think such a thing would have happened in my country *ming face* I hope you and your little sweetie will get the movie, I watched it too and I also loved it, adorable it was ; w ;
    Miao!! > w <
    Very good, thank you! I'm preparing my stuff for my trip to Italy, I can't wait to be able to hug my friend Rita ; w ; we "met" in like...four years ago on deviantArt so imagine how much we wanted to meet each other irl, finally we get the chance > o < it will be heartwarming
    and how are ya? :3
    I'll be late again x ^ x had to work with my parents so I didn't manage to finish everything. Will do soon nonetheless, things are almost done like I said... gomenasaaaaaai
    aaand I need to chatch up on your fanfic //is dead
    must. DRAW! //feels passion
    MIAO MIAO MIAO!!!!!!!! POOOOOORTUUUUGAL WON omg they were a true family and France played dirty, this UEFA EURO was amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    Yes, I haven't been around the forums that much because last week me and my family were depressed and busy searching like crazy for a new place for me to stay in my uni's city. We found something in the last minute before we had to leave the city! I'm good ; w ; and since then, I've been practising Italian and drawing, drawing, drawing.
    Tuesday will be an even awesomer day for you I think, my commission for you will be finished! I only need to finish Klaital's sketch and colour it, and a few details here and there, scan, edit, that kind of stuff. After I will send you the pics of them, we discuss if I should work on a background too, if you'd like that > o <
    Miao! *glomps*
    I'm very happy, slowing finishing your commission and another one that I got. Two lovebirds that will soon get married, a friend of theirs wants me to draw them as one of the wedding gifts. My illustration style evolved and it looks very pretty now. Don't worry though, the FF-esque something-ish full of details style that I started Elizara and Cydori in will be used for all characters, the style remains the same uwu now that the exam session is over and everything went well...I can't help but feel happy... for everything that I've been through and for all that people that I met
    and how are ya?
    Pretty good I guess... I hope... I got the last three exams this week and I'm getting pretty anxious (seems my strength is wearing out)

How about ya?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back