• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Pff and so little money when we think about all the things that are needed, like... finishing education in my case lol
    isn't Robbie Daymond a VA in Persona 5?
    Oooooh, I want to buy Persona 5 so much, but I have to be careful with the money now since I enter the final year of Art uni and I believe there'll be many expensive things to take care of :[
    The main character of P5 looks so good and the artworks around the series in general are so beautiful and attractive

Heyaz! Everything fine, summer vacations, the number of hours I spend on the PS4 keeps growing and growing, I waited the whole uni year to be reunited with my dearly beloved console *sniff*
    also got a little puppy now, named him Davy which is totally not a Foo Fighters reference aaaand yeah, I am relaxing uwu
    how about ya? ~
    Oh I didn't consider those who linked their Photobucket to selling sites, guess that is now really a bother
    That facepalm pic totally applies if the mess is that huge xD
    Aw, don't stress too much over these mere websites = 3 =
    everything will look dashing-ly organized in the end, I am sure ~
    I didnt use photobucket since woa.... and I am not much on Imgur either, not at all actually...put some memes in there I think for use in the forums
    All those FF chara references need to be transfered to another website, eh?
    Mmmmmmmmiao! <3 <3 <3

Hello there, been busy too as you may have noticed, a century of inactivity but I think I can say I can come back to the forums now ^^
    it's veen a busy but beautiful year of art and philosophy combined for me, though I gotta say I think I learnt life lessons more than anything else this period of time

how are ya? u w u how're things around here?
    Hey Elizara, how're you? How is life? How goes your writing? :)

I'm sorry I don't come onto the irc anymore. I know I haven't been on their in ages. Do people still go into the KHI Chat anymore? I heard sometime last year that it was dead, or something like that. :c
    Miao miao miao = w =
    I felt the award is perfect for you ^^ and yes, the lively uni rhythm is back and I love it ♡♡
    Hope you are well too ~
    Hello~ Sorry for the really really late reply, I went through some serious dark and exhausting times, but finally made the right decisions to get back on the right path. I let things get way too wrong but I fix everything now. Soooooo
    How was Christmas, how are ya? ^^ My Christmas is on January 6th so I can't really say I celebrated already (we follow the old Julian calendar)
    Happy belated New Year to you too! Yeah, it certainly was a crazy year. Here's hoping 2017 is better. xD
    Thanks, you too! I hope too there will be some news of KH3 soon (maybe an exact release date, Idk we'll be that lucky though). :)
    Hey, I'm sorry your sister keeps blasting unpleasant music all the time around you. I hope with the holidays on the way, you'll be able to get some peace for a change with a sturdy pair of headphones for her.

Hope you're doing well! Sorry I'm not on Mibbet like I used to be. But if you ever wanna chat, let me know. C:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back