• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, I know Distant Worlds! I guess it's impossible to live in the generation without listening to every one FF track or the other, heh ^^
    I will listen to your advice and keep FFXI in the back of my mind, perhaps in the future I will indeed get some buddies to play together~ what would be an MMORPG without friends to play with, right? That is, after I get the actual game, tho I'll wait a bit more~
    --
    I drew in Nomura's style before, lucky you, lucky us, so I can say I have a bit of experience in that, but even so, to copy it precisely is still difficult. (I did a 70cm x 100cm huge drawing of Sephiroth in Nomura style, wasn't exactly the easiest thing but I loved it). I will try to get as close to Nomura's style as possible, Nomura's FF artwork style of course. Again lucky us, I work with watercolours, so we at least have the certainty that this commission is not fully an experiment full of question marks flying around and endless strange possibilities o 7 o "

Ummmm aaand I think you forgot to answer my other two questions from before xD regarding how I draw them and the poses/attitudes, check them ; w ; I need that info

regarding the payment, I will send you a PM right now~

(and until now you didn't mention any character called Ulmia, did I miss something? o 7 o ..)
    I downloaded all the pics and I gotta say you did a brilliant job with the reference! Those are very good, and it's awesome that you thought about giving me one with the charas AND Hien, now I get how big he is. Right now I can only think of a few questions, perhaps more will pop up as I'll be drawing, but for now I'll ask these:
    - Which characters exactly do you want me to draw with helmets, or without?
    - Should they be all together in one pic or shall I draw them separatedly? (I thought that I could indeed draw them separatedly with transparent background and then combine them over a simple background. You will have both the final file and the characters in separate files, but ya tell me how it's best for you~)
    - Any preferences on the poses they should have, or the emotion they should show?

Now, regarding the price, we said that 1 character would be 10$, and here we have 5 characters so that means 50$. I told you about a discount, but right now I am not sure if we should go for it, the character designs are complex and full of details, and we didn't count Hien in since he's a wyvern (so technically not a human character, but still a character in the end...). So 50$ would really be the minimum for this big commission, if you have another price in mind though just tell me~
    It will take pretty much time to finish, I can't make any promise that it will be done in a week, for example, as I am working for my art uni workshops in parallel constantly, but drawing FF characters is like a relax-escape for me, I enjoy those designs so much ; w ;

Oh yeah, all this ^^^^^^^^^ if you want full-body characters. If you want chibis, then it's a totally different story! TOTALLY different story xD As you know, 1 chibi = 5$, so five chibis = 25$ if we don't count in Hien

((On a side note, I think you actually manage to make me reconsider MMORPGs, as much as I admire them I didn't and don't play them myself, but you talking about your experience makes me see these games in a different light ////inner conflict hnnnn))
    Thank you for gathering the screens! Right now I can't check them as I'm not home but I'll reply with everything needed tomorrow, I hope that is ok ; w ;
    This effort will be worth it! <3
    Five characters! And how varied they are! Awesome!
    Having a list like this makes things easier. Also, I love how you described the person behind each character, he being a she and she being a he, that is such a plot-twist situation for an external eye xD actually I'm really curious about how Klaital dealt with the unwanted flirting heheh
    Oh, what a pretty wyvern <3 Good reference photos for that one, too :]
    How many characters will there be, in the end? I'd like to make a clear list like there's
    - Elizara, your character, a cute Mithra;
    - Cydori, a Dragoon, naturally with their wyvern, Hien;
    - who exactly are Klaital
    - and Kadian
    ?

I'm really excited for this, it will be a complex work = 7 =
    I have such a weakness for dragoon characters, you can imagine how excited I was to see the dragoon lady back in the recent FFXV hype-wave <3 This commission will be so awesome (and large now that I think about it o 7 o " ), I'll make sure to take good care of the details and characters. Can't wait to see their charas
    I wouldn't mind them showing up in KH3, I am open to everyone in fact, since there's plenty of awesome characters to still choose from o w o

Oh, that's too bad! I usually play my games in English, but since I know German I would have had no problem trying that too. I honestly don't know very much about the current state or popularity of past FF games, I'm on this new hype train you see xD and also university takes both my time and my soul
    Ohhh she's so prettyyy ; w ;, now I see the colours and her face, hair and hood better! That's good reference, I can work with it :'D I saved the pictures. Yeah,. photobucket kinda sucks but if I click the Download button I get the big file anyway, so it works just fine I guess u w u
    Now you only gotta get screenshots of your friends' characters, right? = 3 =
    Those screenshots are very good, I can see the outfit well enough. What I can't pretty much figure out are the colours, since your character is somewhere dark. ((What is her eye colour xD)) Perhaps you could give me one or two close-ups to the face and hood, from different angles (that helps me see how to draw the hood/hat correctly). Other than these things (the actual colours and the hood which I don't quite get yet), the screenshots are just perfect
    When I do commissions, one of my notes is that I start working only after I receive the payment, I hope that's alright with you (luckily I didn't have any problems with payments and delivering commissions since last summer when I started doing commissions). But I think it would be better if you gain all the necessary screenshots from everyone first, so that things are organized. I also saved and will save all the screenshots you give me in a new folder on my laptop u w u
    Alright ; w ; and why would I laugh, we know how it is to play games, we're lucky to see sexy backs most of the time > w o
    Well, one chibi is 5$, two would be the double and so on. But if you want an actual non-chibi character or so, in my usual semi-realistic style, then one character//two characters would be... I don't know, how much would you pay for such things? Last summer my art style wasn't really stable and my prices were lower (things went really well with commissions nonetheless :'D) but since then I improved and spend more time on commissions for the sake of better art, so currently I'm still thinking about decent prices, not too low not too high, so I'm asking around for opinions. I think since a chibi is 5$, the minimum for an actual character would be 10$? Then two characters would be the double, but I can lower the price a bit for that like I did last summer..?

I hope you'll get all the screenshots together successfully! And yup, I remember that the different characters that you'll give me belong to different persons uwu
    congrats!! that's a great thing!! = 7 = /

I'm willing to draw for ya, of course~ I'm curious what 'material' you'll give me to work with ;>
    just one question, we're talking about commissions or better you tell me xD it's too early in the morning in my timezone for me to remember *drinks coffee* help ; w ;
    Oh, I would be glad to draw for you~ :'D ya just take your time and don't worry about it if you're too busy now. I can work with screencaps, I think, and it would be nice to make gifts~ but would those screens be of an rp in text or will they include actual pictures, you got me a little confused o 7 o "
    I also like to be playful like a cat, it's fun, so I can understand and imagine how nice it is to be like that in an rp = w =
    Hello! Pretty good, I'm working on all the things I have to get done for university (as usual) but right now I'm enjoying my time doing it. Basically artistic anatomy studies. It's nice!
    Also I just received my first commission and I'm glad , I wish for more to come and to draw lots for people, perhaps I'll get just enough money for some games or a future console in the diiiiistannnnntttt future ; w ;
    Meow! mmrr = w = *is a cat person* *loves cats and being cat-ish* and how are you? <3
    Do you have a thread for your writings on KHI? Some tme ago you gave me a link to your FF fanfics which I totally lost somehow x ^ x
    what is the fic idea about? owo
    yo~ lots of drawing, I love watercolour so much, and I love our art history teacher and anatomy teacher so much you can't even imagine how grateful I am for them being in the uni xD Their talent, knowledge and passion for teaching is contagious!
    how about you~ uwu?
    Yup, yesterday I finished Assassin's Creed 2, and I found Ezio's story amazingly beautiful, but the game as a whole is kinda short and the lack of post game is hurting me xD
    I have one week vacation, then the second uni semester starts. Will organize my time better and stress less. Generally I'm good-good u w u how about you?
    hey~ yeah, I'm in the middle of the exam session here, so many artworks to do... my body will be completely destroyed after this, but I really am surprised to find the exam session a breeze. Really. I worked to get my stuff done before it started, kinda, and now I got everything ready... so the actual exams are just working on spot on new artworks and in the afternoon I'm more or less free. Still got two theory exams and like 3 art exams. Will take two weeks
    Thank you for the explanation, though I still don't really get it xD I am interested in how they function and who sets them up, but perhaps it's a waste of time even looking these things up
    and how are you? ^w^
    That's good. =D Oh no, I don't mean to rush you any! I just thought I'd ask. Christmas is important and should be time to relax and enjoy the holidays! So yeah, just wanted to know how that was going, or how you've been doing overall!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back