Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by maryadavies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Alpha; I agree with you, since they've been doing that with the FF MMO's all this time. (FFXI and XIV usually get updates, all translated and everything, about the same time tho there's a slight delay b/c of time zones) Anyway yikes, sad ending and we'll have to see how it pans out.
  2. maryadavies

New KHI Omnibus Gamertag/Friendcode thread

So okay. If you saw, I did a major boo boo and I had my Steam account stolen. For a afternoon. /is really embarrassed! Since the donk changed the name, I changed my gamer name to "ElizaraKitty" on there to flip the bird at him after I locked it down. Just so people know what happened. ^^
  3. maryadavies

Okay I got the account back. Praise the Valve tech support..seems like my account wasn't really...

Okay I got the account back. Praise the Valve tech support..seems like my account wasn't really attractive to the scammer.
  4. maryadavies

It never rains but it pours! My steam account has been stolen! I made a horrible mistake and...

It never rains but it pours! My steam account has been stolen! I made a horrible mistake and hopefully I'll get it back, but for now if you got me on steam, ignore it!
  5. maryadavies

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

NoWay: Patience, grasshopper. Translation takes time, tho I'm as anxious as you to find out what the frick is going on.
  6. maryadavies

How exactly did Luxu kept possessing Braig after the later became a Heartless?

I have a theory about that, and don't laugh. It's actually rooted in FFXIV, but I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura borrowed ideas from Yoshida. Basically, to successfully take over a body, the intruder has to consume the resident's heart/destroy their consciousness in some way. That's what...
  7. maryadavies

Help/Support ► Image Hosting sites. Trying to help everyone in this case.

Okay. Done. Go back and look, tho if you're lazy.. here it is for your lookage. I did this to make things easier on myself since now I only have to update ONE thing, not three. Let me know if that background's bad, the link color needs changed, or things like that and I'll fix it. ^^
  8. maryadavies

Help/Support ► Image Hosting sites. Trying to help everyone in this case.

So okay. If you didn't know, the RPGamer Forums (not the main site mind you, just the forums) are going down May 3rd. This means I'm taking down the Newbie Guide around that time. This also means I may see if there's a way to embed a webpage into THIS forum; the idea is so I only have to update...
  9. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XIV

*snickers!* I don't know how many of you have done the latest msq yet. But oh man oh man, if you have;
  10. maryadavies

Thanks Spock. It's just been rough and I'm hoping we can get things straightened out pretty...

Thanks Spock. It's just been rough and I'm hoping we can get things straightened out pretty soon. Feel free to poke me on PSN; since I play FFXIV PC it's harder to tell if I'm on that but I still am keeping in the gaming between taking over all her old chores..I mean this was very very very...
  11. maryadavies

Knit two, purl one. Aw forget it! Pass me the crochet hook! Cat and yarn...

Pretty; I'm trying ^^ She had a lot of health problems, some related to some really really bad untreated lymphedema that may of been related to her dying (CURSE YOU GEORGIA MEDICAID that won't pay for lymphedema treatments! but that's a rant for somewhere else) so it's proly a relief. I still...
  12. maryadavies

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

Lol on them hiding the controller config. Oh and what I'm using right now for the curious: DsHidMini with DS4Windows. I'm one of Nefarius's beta testers. This is the first one of his recent projects..and this time it's teaming with someone else..that actually WORKS reliably for me without...
  13. maryadavies

News ► Funimation to simulcast TWEWY - The Animation on April 9th

You don't. You might have to wait a week but you can see it..the CR and Funi merger stalled due to a antitrust investigation so we'll have to see how that pans out.
  14. maryadavies

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

Spockanort; Ouch then. At least I don't have any action games that I know of from Epic (and I'm using a newer driver they may not of encountered yet)
  15. maryadavies

Gotcha lol, are the controls really bad or something? I still think it'd be better with a controller. (namely a Xbox one unless you're a real nerd and are comfortable with messing with third party drivers for DS3/DS4)
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6