• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by maryadavies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

Been a while again, but anyway finally got the kitchen cleaned up after the "bug bomb". Also...

Been a while again, but anyway finally got the kitchen cleaned up after the "bug bomb". Also I'm going to my first Momocon in like, forever! The good thing about Sis dying is..I am finally getting a allowance out of my disability money. Threw a tantrum of the "THIS IS NOT FAIR" variety saying...
  2. maryadavies

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

There's also another possibility, but we'll have to see when the world is actually shown off more than that; I'll give you a hint. "This is the way." And by that we may be looking at The Mandalorian. (They use a forest world in that too. And those walkers.) It's a good series but we'll have to...
  3. maryadavies

KH4 Development Timeline

Re: getting remote development up. For a frame of reference guys; I know not everyone plays FFXIV, but the director/producer Naoki Yoshida (from here on out known as Yoshi since I have trouble spelling his name) had to delay Endwalker about 3-4 months due to having to get remote work set up for...
  4. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

...Did something happen to the skin? I noticed the forums look really off this morning. [Edit] Nevermind, somehow the default is no longer KHInsider Light. Wieerd..
  5. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Man, the spammers are really bad today (I reported like 6 of them); Is there any way to make it so new members can't post threads? I know, one of them made a pretty sneaky post in a thread but maybe that'd reduce the yuck? (Yes, I'm aware that the durned things are like cockroaches. Squash 1...
  6. maryadavies

Ugh, where to begin? Shadowneko (not his real name) has a arcade cabinet collecting habit. He...

Ugh, where to begin? Shadowneko (not his real name) has a arcade cabinet collecting habit. He brought home a cab he wanted to restore..and guess what? It had hitch-hikers of the German cockroach variety in it >< You understand, German cockroaches are hard to get rid of, so we had to call in...
  7. maryadavies

TWEWY IS NOW ON Crunchyroll..if you missed it.

BTW I just checked. They DO have the English dub :) As I said, they post dubs as SEASONS, like that. I like my anime subbed so I usually don't look for dubs. Also CR has a switch app, on PS4 and PS3, on Amazon Fire devices, on Android devices, and on Roku. They are proly on Apple too but...
  8. maryadavies

Oracle; seems to be the sub but the dub might be coming soon. Crunchyroll separates dub vs. sub by seasons. Also CR came out with a Switch app if you want to use that to view it and dodge the adblocker; I have one as well tho I prolly don't have it on as draconian as you do. Been using...
  9. maryadavies

yep, it's never too late. :)
  10. maryadavies

So okay, thanks to the fact that Funi is no longer going to be streaming, Crunchyroll now has the TWENY amine. https://beta.crunchyroll.com/series/G79H23VVG/the-world-ends-with-you-the-animation I thought folks might want to know; they are moving all the Funi stuff to CR in chunks, and TWENY...
  11. maryadavies

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Earnest: I mean they haven't basically say, done anything that is basically "licensed TO disney"..YET. The only one that could be really counted as that is Tarzan, but the licensing issues haven't let them use that twice. I'm guessing either the directors don't like those or they don't want to...
  12. maryadavies

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Sonofjafar; Tech yes but then you got more licensing issues there. Don't yank my tail if I end up wrong (I play miqo'te in FFXIV so I'll say that) but so far, Square has not used anything that basically has Disney and..someone else..that they have to talk to to get a world in the game. That's...
  13. maryadavies

KINGDOM HEARTS series releasing on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th

I didn't buy a ps3 for it, I bought it b/c of other games, but the ReMIXes were a bonus..and I'm not buying a ps5 until I see three RPGs I like. Only one coming up right now, and well, I hope a KH game is one of them. ^^ Hopefully by then it won't be so stupid hard to get ahold of one! I just...
  14. maryadavies

KINGDOM HEARTS series releasing on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th

No kidding /sigh. Bet they only work well if you got really good net (Proly japan!) that doesn't drop on you. As I said before, I ain't buying these at all. Rather stick to my PS3 and PS4 versions, thankyew. ^^
  15. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XIV

Max, let me know if you play on my data center. (My main is on Excalibur) Anyway thanks to my brother, I now have a decent wireless keyboard and mouse for my PS4, so I now have two things I can play XIV on. Got Endwalker, but I'll keep the pc version, and I also discovered something wierd..I lag...