• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Recent content by maryadavies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

Best place to get cosplay costume

I would recommend doing what my brother did for his; check cons, and find someone who sews costumes. This works if you can't sew. The rest, you'll have to get crafty and make yourself.
  2. maryadavies

Finally. For a long time, I've been complaining about being too cold. I finally figured out why...

Finally. For a long time, I've been complaining about being too cold. I finally figured out why. There's a vent over my computer/setup that was blowing RIGHT. ON. ME. Might have some to do with weight but that's a good way to get froze right there. I got 'Neko to get a vent deflector and it's...
  3. maryadavies

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

I can vouch too for a sports bra kinda..reducing the size of someone's..assets. So I can understand why they're trying to make it more realistic/have Tifa wear a sports bra. If you know LDS folk/Mormons like me, you know we wear a specific kind of undergarments. I wear the two piece...
  4. maryadavies

Guess who's birthday was yesterday?

Thank you all of you! I did have a good party and all. Here's to another year!
  5. maryadavies

Mana / Seiken Densetsu Series

Bumpity bump bump and thread revival! My brother who owns a Switch (I'll just call him by his old FFXI chara's name here) Shadowneko got the new Collection of Mana for his Switch and has been letting me play it. Since I've never gotten to play the first game in the series legally (Final...
  6. maryadavies

Thanks everyone and Twilight; I hope I do too. We were waiting for the main party/the cake b/c well, my youngest brother's wife (I think that's a sister in law?) was out all last week at girls's camp (I don't think I needed to 'splain that too much) and we wanted to give her a day or two to...
  7. maryadavies

...Mine. Not so much KH news for that this year, tho we haven't had the real party yet and won't until tomorrow. But thought folks might want to know.
  8. maryadavies

Spotify adds a bunch more Final Fantasy soundtracks.

Okay, according to this post on the XIV reddit, they've fixed the JP problem now, tho if you have them on a playlist, the titles will STILL be in Japanese. At least in the Spotify program. But if you look at them separately/in the web player, they'll be in English. I think it'll take some time...
  9. maryadavies

VoidGear; yeah it kinda is but it's still not hard to figure out which track is which if you listen. It's making me want to get Premium myself but I can't afford it. Feel free to check out mine (which is linked at the beginning of this thread); I tend to make playlists a lot. And MeowWow; Yep...
  10. maryadavies

Hmm. Mind I don't really have apple music, but I do have Itunes. (Leftover from my first touch device, a Ipod Touch) Try searching for "Final Fantasy Original Soundtrack"; you will probably find the motherload then. Here's some proof of this on Itunes. If it's on Itunes.. Anyway these are also...
  11. maryadavies

True. XII-2 is included, but not X-2. What a odd omission that I hope they eventually fix.
  12. maryadavies

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Well, I think it's a good theory that Luxord is SOMEONE from the Chi era. Thing is, we don't know what his original name was. All we can know is the name contained l-u-o-r-d, I can't figure out a good name with those letters atm. (I mean, Roxas= Sora, so pattern, pattern. Not sure if the other...
  13. maryadavies

Kotaku article. I can verify this; I've added a bunch to my FF Playlist that I use to block out my sister's rotten playlist shenanigans some mornings. (The Distant Worlds albums were already there.) Bear in mind some of the songs's names on some of these are in Japanese (listen to find the...
  14. maryadavies

What Happened To "Braig"

There may be even a method that originates in XIV he could do it too: If our fine director has been working on XIV, I wouldn't be surprised if he borrowed that idea.
  15. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XV

Look out: Looks like the XV book will be released here thanks to Penguin books.. In English. Let's see what the official translation says. [Edit] If you don't believe Anime News Network: