• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by maryadavies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

Final Fantasy III - "crystal tower masochism"

Again, sorry about the double post! Anyway they patched it again not too long ago. NOW no more text overflow issue! (and no registry hack needed to play without not understanding the cute story; there was a very minor registry hack that fixed the text overflow issue, but it's no longer...
  2. maryadavies

Myyyyyy Corona

Yes, I do, but I don't think I need to go to major extremes, like bleaching my shoes. ^^
  3. maryadavies

Myyyyyy Corona

That's what I keep thinking myself Ballard. My sister wants me to WIPE MY SHOES WITH A BLEACH WIPE when I go out for any reason. HUH? I know stuff gets on the bottom of shoes, but I don't want to ruin my black sneaks because of her paranoia. So I refuse to go that far. As it is, I do have a...
  4. maryadavies

Myyyyyy Corona

Dentim; Yes she's afraid of getting it..from me. So I've been trying to be careful; it IS in our county, and I don't want to be sick myself. This stuff is nasty, don't ever let anything convince you of it's not. I'm glad tho that that local pharmacy is making hand sanitizer or I wouldn't have...
  5. maryadavies

Myyyyyy Corona

Me, it's been weird. My sister is very paranoid about things, and I've been just trying to get a sense of normalcy. School's basically out for two weeks; longer if needed, so I've been seeing my nieces and nephew more often. We've been using grocery delivery for the first time, and I've been...
  6. maryadavies

And that's okay Ballard! Me, I like old skool; and this the bonus of remembering a friend in it for me who pushed me to play the original (fan translation). Desh, where ever you went after you quit RPGamer; I hope you're okay. ^^ (He took his handle from Desch btw; the original translation of...
  7. maryadavies

Sorry about the double post, but I decided to see HOW it broke the game. At least with me, I'm just having text run out of text boxes. I'll wait, for that's half it's charm! I'm not getting any blackscreens though. Can't deny the graphics look better however. ^^ So does the menus..but the text...
  8. maryadavies

Kk mag :) I'll wait for when it patches again. Seriously tho this game has memories for me; I played it on the ROM too. (Thank you Desh from RPGamer for kicking me into playing this game.)
  9. maryadavies

No kidding on 1 and 2 Matgsy. But to be honest, I thought the PS1 collection (Origins) did it best and if I can get my own copy, POUNCE! And that reminds me *redls FF3* ..I've been getting the itch to play it again lately.
  10. maryadavies

Knit two, purl one. Aw forget it! Pass me the crochet hook! Cat and yarn...

Thanks for that. I hope he does too; cancer is nasteh. Anyway, my NIECES saw the tissue holders and whined for some of their own. So I had them pick out colors from my stash and.. Penny got pink and sparkly white (which were the colors I used for her hat and scarf.) Eviee got black and white...
  11. maryadavies

The Awards Thread

Looking at the games, I think if you can add it..WE ARE MISSING KH3. We really are. Also since no one did that, maybe we can figure out a Re:Mind one too. (I'm prolly going to be requesting one more soon as I can get my camera; I got Nier: Automata for Christmas and I didn't realize we had that...
  12. maryadavies

Knit two, purl one. Aw forget it! Pass me the crochet hook! Cat and yarn...

I'm sorry I didn't post up for Christmas; I made the nieces/nephew all hats and scarves and sis a hat and scarf. If you saw my profile; you'd also know i'm dealing with some really sad news; my middle brother (I call him The Troll online a lot) got cancer! UGH! /mutters nasty things about...
  13. maryadavies

Sony

Ouch. Me, as always I'm holding off until it has some games I want to buy. Rather make it worth my while. ^^
  14. maryadavies

So okay. My middle brother showed up with cancer. Ugh. I'm going to be making him some chemo...

So okay. My middle brother showed up with cancer. Ugh. I'm going to be making him some chemo caps and suggest to 'Neko and Jared to get him some baseball caps. UGH. I swear our family is cursed, for this is the third person in the fam that ended up with some kind of cancer.
  15. maryadavies

Can anyone list cutscenes that have been changed?

I think I mentioned a OOPS! that might be candidate for a fix, but someone will have to go check that one frame by frame and see if that silly watermark is still in there..