Recent content by maryadavies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

Is this a joke hope?

I wouldn't believe it until I see a official announcement. And like Tanaka; you'd prolly hear the company say something about "terminal illness" if they did. (That seems to be JP speak that someone has been fired. When someone's let go in Japan, they usually say something about a illness. Tanaka...
  2. maryadavies

Image Hosting sites. Trying to help everyone in this case.

Tinypic has been removed due to Photobucket shut them down (and saying, hey come over and pay for that!) Nope, nope and nope.
  3. maryadavies

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

Well, finally got ahold of Sony. The lady on teh phone is passing this up to corporate; if it don't fix itself by the release date guys, CALL SONY IMMEDIATELY. If they don't fix it soon, I can guarantee that Sony is going to have some serrrious crud flung in their eyes by angry fans. And I think...
  4. maryadavies

Okay. I just called Square Enix tech support (Sony is STILL~! MIA.) (Mods, pardon this double post.) The guy on the phone said it's still coming out at the end of the month NOT at the end of the year; what you see on the page on your PS4 is a PLACEHOLDER date that Sony is taking their sweet...
  5. maryadavies

I'm pretty annoyed right now. Remember that poster I won? Well, seems my poster gum AKA...

I'm pretty annoyed right now. Remember that poster I won? Well, seems my poster gum AKA. something like This is really old. My poster was coming off the wall. UGH! It finally completely came down today. We got some more on the wal-mart order, but UGH. That just makes me annoyed.
  6. maryadavies

Well, I used gift cards (I refuse to have any cc on my ps account) and all's well..Except I'm having trouble getting ahold of Sony. Just tried to call and they're CLOSED. Sheesh Sony what is wrong with you? I'll try again later and complain.
  7. maryadavies

I preordered it as well on my PS4. Same thing. Since they are closed today, I'd suggest calling Sony first thing tomorrow and let them know they effed up. ^^
  8. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

Okay. I mentioned this in the gamertag thread, but thought I'd announce it here. I've started a cross server LS, CTYInternational. I'd like to see more folks on it. If you're on the Primal data center/cluster, come over to Excal for a bits to get a invite! The only real rule is Be Nice, and if...
  9. maryadavies

New KHI Omnibus Gamertag/Friendcode thread

Mirby; Yes, yes they are. Truest: I'm also THAT miqot'e WHM so we're both healers, but not everyone I know plays that! Anyway feel free to catch me, I've been busy in rl lately, knitting up a storm. If you didn't check the list the name's Elizara Paksenarrion. And for the rest of you; I'd...
  10. maryadavies

Mirby; if they ever bust the limits and allow things between data clusters/centers, I'll see if I can create another ls; maybe WorldCTY or something, lol? We'll see. (BTW, why it has CTY in it, is it's kinda associated with my FC. Which is CurseTheYagudo btw, I think it shows where we all came...
  11. maryadavies

!! You're on Primal? So am I. Excalibur, but yes Primal data cluster/center. Pop over to Excal sometime and say hey~! Anyway added with link to your chara. ^^ [Edit] Also for anyone here: if you play on the Primal data cluster, I have a cross server ls I kinda founded; CTYInternational. The...
  12. maryadavies

Sorry it took me so long Mirby. Added to the master list!
  13. maryadavies

Okay. For the last few months, I've been saying VERY nasty things about the wireless. Our...

Okay. For the last few months, I've been saying VERY nasty things about the wireless. Our router/gateway/modem from Uverse got fried in a lightening storm; since then I've had nothing but troubles with my connection. Horrible lag in XIV, disconnecting from the internet when I shouldn't, you...
  14. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

I don't anymore with FF11, tho if you're on my old server (Quetz) i can point you at someone who does. And yes, it's a different beast than 14. ^^
  15. maryadavies

Whats with the MA892 posts lately?

It's okay. I've been doing variations on the spam song when I do it (mainly b/c I thought you needed a reason): But yeah, I guess you do!