maryadavies's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • maryadavies
    I don't anymore with FF11, tho if you're on my old server (Quetz) i can point you at someone who does. And yes, it's a different beast...
  • maryadavies
    It's okay. I've been doing variations on the spam song when I do it (mainly b/c I thought you needed a reason): But yeah, I guess you do!
  • maryadavies
    maryadavies updated their status.
    So okay. I may finally be near done watching my diet so hard. I'm down below 200 lbs (about 91kg, for ya EU folks) for the very first...
  • maryadavies
    maryadavies commented on maryadavies's profile post.
    Twilight: I hope not either but I ain't counting on it. 'Neko is a disgusting slob and never cleans; so I might have to later again in...
  • maryadavies
    GEEZ. I just had to deal with a very disgusting mess. You understand, the boys in our house never had to do "girly" chores like say...
  • maryadavies
    There's a free trial option, yes yes. Also I think a lot of us are on different servers; check the gamertag thread. I was a LURKER when...
  • maryadavies
    I think it's worth it. 'Neko has been letting me play his Switch, and I've been playing the first ones. Mind, they're even grindier than...
  • maryadavies
    maryadavies replied to the thread KH3 for PS5?.
    Calm down guys. I strongly suggest you guys do what I do when I see new system: 1. Save my money. 2. WAIT before I pull the trigger. I...
  • maryadavies
    Okay~! Since Howler got a name change, I not only changed his name and moved him, but neatened up the list a little bit; somehow half...
  • maryadavies
    I went looking today; I have a few programs that are paste-in-a-directory so they don't autoupdate, mostly emulators. (I actually even...
  • maryadavies
    Gotcha chaser. Maybe I can look around and see if ya can add a registration question. Old skool but maybe that'd help. (For those that...
  • maryadavies
    No kidding. I just reported some English spam posts too (They're not just in korean), but then I know how to recognize 'em. They're...
  • maryadavies
    Actually this software (I did some investigation of my own) has some integration with a site called Stop Forum Spam which could stop a...
  • maryadavies
    Those are DIRTY ROTTEN SPAMMERS. Durn cockroaches. I hope the admin turns on the XenoForo Stop Forum Spam integration, maybe that'd stop...
  • maryadavies
    Thanks sis. The sister I don't much like because of the annoyances with her decided to help me out a bits. I'd lost enough weight that...