• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Meow~~ u w u
    I'm packing all my stuff, tomorrow I leave home again till late December. I'm feelin' a bit better too, but well, I brace myself for the extreme change of pace that awaits me next week
    Oh, I'll pass this time, the gym is not something of my interest, for better or worse o 7 o" that's kind of you lol but I think it wouldn't work even if the notes were in English xD, they would probably be a mix of Romanian, Latin, Greek, German, maybe sometimes French too, and English for this uni year heh

Plugins and extensions come and sadly go ... I know I miss some of them. But well, as long as the Joshua theme works, I'm happy lol
    oh gosh
    I never went to the gym. And knowing my physical strength, I probably have no business there to begin with xD

I also happen to use Firefox for ages already. I could customize a lot of stuff in older versions, even this version is neat in this aspect. I got thie TWEWY Joshua theme for Firefox and I am very fond of it lol but maybe Chrome is faster... but... I'm too lazy to switch to another engine. All my links and bookmarks and searches are already memorized here... But I know the problem with the extensions. I used to have many, but in the last few years they began to get outdated one by one, so in the end I keep only very few now...
    chicken soup, ah, sounds perfect T w T
    let's both get all healthy soon! feeling like this sucks
    but could be worse, this is ok
    good news, I see! that's good !
    Meowww~~
    I'm glad to hear everything goes reasonably well, the doctor also seems understanding too. Patience with your sister xD I wouldn't know how it is to have siblings tho...
    Goshhh how I loved the Rescue Rangers, they were so adorable, the personalities everyone in the team had were just awesome so there wasn't a minute I felt bored watching the show ; v ;
    I hope you'll get to play as much as you want asap! <3 in my case I know I won't finish Earthbound before school start so idk what I'll do, probably break my promise of "no gaming during the uni year" or something T w T
    Miao!! > 3 <
    Everything went well, I hope ^^
    and yep I saw that, and to be honest with you, I shiver when I hear someone mention Sophia the First and those kinds of shows should be included in KH. I am really... really really against it for obvious reasons I believe you know too well, you said you saw the shows too. It's a big "NO" in my book :'[ no hate

Recently I got back to drawing stuff till 2 a.m. xD it feels great actually, it's like I get my old working habits back and I like it
    uni year starts on Monday and I'll have to run from one uni building to the other these first weeks until the schedules are all set and stuff. My philosophy uni got everything under control. My art uni........ let's say "organized" is a very ambiguous concept here
    seems God Himself is 100% done with the US' bullshit, bad joke alert but around my place people can joke "divinely" like this lol
    I was surprised hearing the news too.. once about one hurricane... then that recent one.... then THIS recent-recent one... woa, Mother Nature, there must be a reason you're doing this, right? Well, I am that kind of person who can make connections between this kind of events, like it's not all coincidence, who knows... What's sure is that it must be hard to deal with for the folks in danger zones :'[
    Crazy things over there on your continent, Europe is way more chill most often
    Oh, now I see, thanks for the explanation! Isn't it rather scary to live in the US with the frequency of hurricanes? That's some extreme weather right there!!
    Meow! = ^ o ^ =
    I'm fine, thank you~ just thinking about future art projects, doing some shopping and researching Undertale theories,
    though I must say that the shippings and social-justice-junk is strong in this fandom and ... it's rather discouraging.
    won't let that bother me tho, there's no use in what the internet rants about
    what I tell seems like a minuscule far-away thing, I really hope that the hurricane doesn't do extreme damage over there. You live in an affected zone or nearby? Please take a lot of care...
    Jesus Christ the system sounds scary, sounds like the difference between the poor/regular citizen and the rich/with higher education is kilometric, makes me actually feel relief thinking that good old Europe is still an alright place in terms of that. but 2k bucks for a dentist visit? what on Earth!!

I hope things fix as soon as possible. Till then, I'll .. leave some Digimon fandom cuteness here > o <
    Oh I would never look down on chocolate of any origin, I don't even know the taste of the one you mentioned, I wouldn't simply judge like that D: chocolate is one of the joys of life
    didn't really know your a Digimon fan! I'm also a fan, it will be a pleasure to dig out some Digimon memes or cute stuff to be prepared to cheer you up! haha

Heard quite a buncha things about American health care, but I honestly can't imagine how it actually works. Or how much it costs. o_o
    Taking vitamins is a more common thing, right? I mean, I take vitamins too, and also calcium, guess I'm not physically the strongest gal around and cars send electric shocks through my body when I touch them when my calcium is very low lol
    I admire the fact that you try to manage first without other helping pills or syrups, you're very determined ^^
    What can usually improve your mood actually? maybe I can add a little ingredient of that kind here and there !
    Oh, I hope the meds are not making things worse, some relatives also tell me about their experiences with them and trying to adjust to other new ones and it sure must be rather uncomfortable... These things worry me
    I should bake you a cake made of chocolate-flavored peace ahhh ^^;;
    Meow! or should I say hoi xD
    I'm fine, been thinking of doing art commissions again because I would love to buy a plushie > . < I need to think about how to start
    Are you ok? I hope it's nothing major that's bothering you, I wish only positive stuff to come your way :'[ hang in there! and if you need to vent, I'm here
    Oh really? That's sweet. September isn't far too.
    September isn't far at all T ^ T I want to have more vacation, more time to recover my peace waa
    Miao~~
    Pretty fine, except some... emotionally heavy stuff that I need to get in terms with, but that's family stuff.
    I also need to start studying and reading whatever I can, think I played games enough so I need to return to my intellectual activities haha ahhhhhhhhh but it's so fun to just play stuff T w T
    How about ya?
    Haha, that's why I asked, I really like his acting, he did a wonderful job in FFXV and especially in the plot of Episode Prompto, I wonder what kind of character he has in Persona 5 tho, I know nothing :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back