• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
impart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yayyyyy. Hahaha. So today when I get off work I'll set up a deviant art accout and I'll add you, ok? Oh and thanx for the complements on my art, it means alot :8]>
    lol yup..she should open her eyes and realize he's been there for her through thick and thin the whole way! sora only got the credit cuz riku things he likes her... and because riku always thinks hes the bad guy, and "the good guy deserves the princess" blah..lol.
    my favorite is AkuShion.
    and KaiRiku and AkuKai are in a tie.
    then Rion.. lol.
    kairi needs to show more love towards riku though :( not just sora.
    i was looking at ur sig and we support the same pairings!
    yeah!
    KaiRiku!
    AkuXion
    AkuKai
    Rion!
    YEAH!
    yes. it took some self-control on my part. and it was hard, cuz i couldnt just completely stay off the computer, eith school and all. so yes, definintely. but im proud of myself. =]
    yeah.. ;~; i think she ends up dyeing or..like..going back into someone's heart.. idk.
    mhm.. Riku needs a girl! [or sora xD]..like its obvious that he loved Kairi and all..but she was so stupid and treated him like a horse and she was too blind to realize that HE was the one who cared for her and even joined the darkness to save her..! Sora was just being forced to be hero!..hn..maybe if she hadnt been that way to riku, i would have liked her.. but whatever..Riku/Xion is cute too x]
    yeah!..

i think there might be a lot of Xion/Roxas...well..i like akuroku but i guess i wouldnt be THAT sad about it..well..maybe once it comes out i will be like "NO WTFZ NOO!" xD... but i like Xion/Riku better though..
    m thanks!.. gah..its embarassing when they rip your theory apart though...and then they say "it doesnt work cuz blah"...then i dont know what to put back sometimes!... and then i have to think..lol...
    btw..i like your avatar!... i used to be a Kairi/Riku fan.. now i might be a Xion/Riku fan though.. lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back