• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
impart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh I know what you mean. The guys who flirt with me are okay. They're not so bad. But there was a guy who hit on me when I was taking my driving lessons and he was such a jerk. You know guys who have that cocky look? He was one of them. Ugh. I just glared at him and walked away. XP And I was in a bad mood that day too so I reacted rudely. :p Haha a gay guy flirted with you? XDDDD

Oh no, I wouldn't say tons... *blush*. I was surprised to have a fanclub, but so touched. I simply love the people who joined my fanclub, they are wonderful. X3 And Roa, haha, she is so sweet and adorable! X333

I know what you mean!! It happens to me allll the time!! I even once wrote around 5 to 6 chapters which were each four pages long and when I re-read them I just disliked it so much I didn't continue it anymore. :/ I don't think I'm very good either, but I do enjoy writing anyway. :3 And I haven't read books lately, (unless you count school books...DX) I stopped reading a book halfway. I have to finish it after my exams~ D:
    Haha, I don't like it when boys hit on me, and I prefer them not to, but sometimes it makes me feel that I don't look so bad after all because I really have low self esteem about myself. :/

Oh, witch!! XD

Well, I mostly write romance because...I love romance. Haha. I also add some humour to it. But lately I haven't been writing because I can never write a good story, and halfway through my chapter I just read it again and feel, 'Nah, this is not interesting at all!' D:
    I wrote fanfics as well. I have a Fanfiction.net and Fictionpress.com account. :B
    Haha! It's a little flattering as well, no? XP

Oh, old school, like what?

Cool! A Kairi costume!! XD You're talking about the KH2 version right? I love her dress, it's cute! But a little too short for me :[ And Gir is so cute, I love seeing Gir! When you're done with the Gir costume, can you take a picture of it? I'd love to see it~~!! XDD
    Oh that would be so much fun!! You could dress up as a cute witch!! XDDD I always wanted a witch hat and dress!!
    What kind of costumes have you sewn??
    Oh, that's great!! I don't know how to sew :[ I don't know how to do a lot of things and I'm pretty much lazy most of the time. XP But I love to dance, write and day dream too! There's not one moment where I don't day dream! I also love to sing songs, although I do not sound good. D: Haha.

Are you in high school? :)
    Oh okay, that's good to hear. XD So what do you like to do, in KHI, out of KHI, during you free time, you get the gist. XDDDD
    Oh, hahaha. I remember you from bond of flame's thread. Oh, I feel a little bad for laughing at your post, since it was meant be a little serious. I hope you are fine now. X)

I've seen you around the forums too! You say some stuff which makes me laugh. (Although I laugh at almost everything...:/) TEEHEE XD
    S
    you can hit the space bar a lot of times in between what you wanna say and a period/question/exclamation mark, and it counts as 25 char :)

no "___________________" needed
    S
    yeah me too haha. well i guess we could, just by staying away from school :p
    S
    haha this is my last year, i cant wait to be done. are you going to college any time soon?
    S
    yeah it sucks :( and thats cool, how long have you been out?
    S
    just hanging out. kinda bummed that school is in session.. this week has been toooooo long i want the weekend to hurry up, are you in school
    S
    just wondering. do you cosplay regularly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…