• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
impart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• P
    It's really, really weird. I can send PMs to other people, but for you, it just freezes up... I really don't understand it. Does it work if you try to send me one?
    P
    ...I just tried again, and the same thing happened D: This really sucks...:(
    P
    Okay :D I'll hop to it, then! *crosses fingers that it works this time*
    P
    Ah, really? I did hear that other people were having issues...I wonder if it's fixed now? If you want, I could try again, if you're still interested in talking about that stuff :D
    P
    Heeeey! I just wanna apologize for never getting back to your PM D: I kept trying to reply, but everytime, it just blanked out on me, and I couldn't do anything...*cries* And then I totally lost track of time, and gave up trying...I'm so, so sorry! *feels like a total jerk*
    E
    Put eggs in Sea-Salt ice cream??
    Lmao, that doesn't sound right o.o'
    Good luck xD
    E
    Sea-Salt ice cream is actually make-able?
    E
    Well, let me be the first say it :)
    "You got swagger!"
    How're you?
    E
    Has anyone ever told you...That you have swag?
    Well we have Special Edition (which i don't care it only a book and artprints) but the artbook would be nice to have lol
    but i think i need to go and buy my psp and Order BBS
    I've been watching the show since it came out originally, and loved it right away. I've seen every episode. It was my favorite show for at least a year, and the only reason it stopped being my favorite was because they ended the series. It was amazing. ;)

And yeah, the movie was a letdown. They did a lot of stupid things that they shouldn't have. It actually makes me sad.. lol. They had a great chance to make it a great movie, but instead they butchered it, and they didn't even butcher it well.
    Yeah, I totally agree with you. I think they should have put priority over the quality of the actors and similarity in looks/personality to the characters instead of hiring them based on their martial art abilities... :/

The one thing that did come of the movie though was that it made me start watching the show again. :)
    Hey, hope you don't mind if I add you as a friend? I noticed from your signature that you like the Avatar series, but hate the movie. I do too. ;3
    ok i might need ur help aliitle on this... ok so when you add pictures... do you make a folder and then place them in a folder? then do people buy stuff?!
    ok ill take a sec and set up this account and ill be right back and connect to that link
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back