• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
impart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's true they only give us little info on KH games. Oh well it's okay if nothing happens on here for the holidays I was just wondering XD by the way do you think it's worth buying BBSFM?? It's just a thought I had, I mean I probably won't get it even if it has a new boss and stuff but I'm surprised by those who want to buy it. Even though they already have BBS.

Even though I probably shouldnt be surprised. Lol

yeah so recoded will be out soon, then hopefully we will get news on KH3D.

Since I don't think there's anything Jump festa can tell us on recoded, so slim chance I'm hoping they will mention something on KH3D.
    That's true they only give us little info on KH games. Oh well it's okay if nothing happens on here for the holidays I was just wondering XD by they what do you think it's worth buy BBSFM?? It's just a thought I had, I mean I probably won't get it even if it has a new boss and stuff but I'm surprised by those who want to buy it.

Even though I probably shouldnt be. Lol

yeah so recoded will be out soon, then hopefully we will get news on KH3D.
    oh okay, I just wondered. Also isn't Jump Festa usually around this time of year? I don't know if it's as important as TGS but usually they give some sort of news right for KH?
    Yup XD Will Khinsider be having something going on for the holidays then? Not much longer till Christmas is here XD
    Good, not much either, just on Khinsider going to random threads that I like :)

Other then that working on current fanfic too. And I'm excited for christmas.
    E
    haha, has the battery been shot to shit?
    I wanna have a teenage dream with you.
    E
    Waiting for my bday $!
    That way I can buy my own laptop -.-
    SO sick of having to use others.
    E
    Yeah haha.
    I'm surprised I haven't been re-banned yet o.o
    What've you been up to?
    Yeah, waaay back when. Like in April :p

I don't know how some people are able to write that vowel thing.
    Oh, yeah. I remember when we just had to reach premium. They only allowed one name change then, though. C:
    Hahaha. When I became premium I didn't even know premiums existed. And when I saw my name it was in red and I sort of panicked, thinking I did something wrong on the forums. Then I spent a while trying to recall anything that was considered wrong. And then I found out that the change in colour meant that I became a Premium

... :eek:
    Oh okay that's great! XD Haha. But that's because I love romance. XP

Oh! You're a Premium now! Congrats!! XD
    E
    Nm at all.
    Trying to finish this Anime, "Neo Ranga."
    Ever seen it?
    Yeah! XD I usually create the ending as I go along. XP

What kind of story is it? Romance? Action/Adventure??
    It's fine. X3 I haven't been on much anyway.

Oh, I do that too! But lately when I go to the library my friend goes on the computer and I feel alone and distracted, so I end up using the computer as well. XP

Won't you make the ending as you write the story? Sometimes when you write, the story changes from what you originally wanted it to be. So maybe the ending would change too. Why don't you just try writing it first, and then create the ending when it's time to do so? XD
    Hahaha!! XDD

I can never concentrate in school or in a library. Not that I could concentrate that well at home, but I end up using the library computers to surf the net instead of getting any work done. D:

Oh, awesome!! XDD I want to read it!
    Yeah exactly!!
    LOL but why would he flirt with you if he's gay?

Yes, same here! It's like all your energy flowed out of your brain after homework, so you just feel like sleeping instead. Well, I mean, in my case. XD

Well, I gotta write essays as school work, does that count? XP
    I remember writing a KH fanfic which halfway through I re-read and felt like it was a bunch of crap, but I posted it on fanfiction.net and also here in KHI and I received positive reviews so I finished it to the end. X3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back