• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Cool! Take your time. I haven't updated in a while because of school. And there are only three or four chapters up. But all the same school is slowing me down.
    Ahhh so that's why...YOU'RE NOT A NERD =]
    Once I got so bored I searched for chess online game and I played for 2 hours online chess...
    Yeah, so are you going on any other vacations this summer? Random question. xD
    No one calls me a nerd but my family and friends who don`t love KH get really really annoyed when I don`t stop talking about it. I try not to but I usually fail.
    lol, me neither, but my brother is still scared with my obessesion of KH. It freaks him out for some reason. XD
    I wasn`t going to actually kill him, but I did scream as loud as I could and scared him off until I finished the book.
    I did too. I almost killed my brother when he almost told me what happened.
    lol, while I was reading the last Harry Potter book I didn`t leave my room at all, except to eat and use the bathroom, and I finished it in 2 1/2 days and it`s 759 pgs. long.
    Ummmm, idk over 300, and I was the best reader from 3rd grade till I left the school.
    I love to read! In Elemantary school I was the top reader in my whole school.
    lol, I don`t play any sports. I`ve also been reading, reading, reading, listening to my ipod, visiting with family, listening to my ipod, reading, reading, reading, and finally. reading!
    Hmmm, not very much. I`ve just been hanging out at my house. How about you?
    lol! I`ve been having to go to all of these weddings and social events.
    Hi! I don`t get to talk to you very much anymore. Sorry about that. ^_^
    I just updated on the sequel. Just a heads up, and I plan to update like a week or so from now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…