• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hillboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's really kind of you to say, I've seen you around a lot myself :)

So your a fan of Durarara too? Who do you like on the show? And are you excited about the new line up from Toonami?
    Good to know then! I guess my misconceptions of you where wrong then. I just wasn't sure. Forget that, please. ^^

Ah, like the good old days. Lol, for some reason, I believe it's probably gonna end up like back then. Oh wells!

Btw, are you going to quote each time? Is it easier to organize your thoughts or something? ╰(◔▽◔)╯
    Hello there, DrHillboy. If you don't mind me asking, why you send me a friend request? Simply put, you sparked my curiosity, otherwise its nice to meet you and I'm happy to make another new friend here :)
    Haha, cute. ♥ I so would give you rep for that, but I ran out again. Actually, I don't even give it out that much, but eh.

Weird. I always knew you where a nice guy, and all. Just something about you, I thought you might have had a mean streak or that you liked getting under people's skins. Am I wrong about that? I am hoping I am. xD
    Yes I do! I feel bad if I take too long to respond or if I forget people's messages. I know, I know... I care too much. /shoot me :I

Haha, probably not. I'm probably just so annoying and pester so many people, that they reply to me just because. <3
    I see what you did there! :O

Excuse me if I take forever to reply to you sometimes. Unlike you, I don't really post all that much so, I usually just vm. xD
    I unfortunately vm too much for my own good. Essays are always fun. :I
    Haha, you should have said that last time. Thanks for putting emphasis on the A Lot part. I would have never figured it out. x)

You don't vm much do you? Congrats on writing me the longest vm you ever done. I feel like a prize is in order. ;P
    Well, that's good that people see you in one light like that... No one wants to be known as asshat. >W>
    Haha! All of you are the same. At least from what I can see. ;P

Lol, I know I asked you before, but you must be pretty bored to be on here for what seems like all day. xD
    Hah! You obviously have good taste. >:D I am a great fellow to be acquainted with. /conceited

What up? Person that posts a lot. Yup, that's how I know you as. ^^
    Thanks for the friend request. It was kinda random, but thanks either way! xD

You are cool, so I know what's up. ^^
    So, if I were to come there straight the fuck outta nowhere tomorrow, we couldn't have a recording session?
    Cool. But if I ever become a famous rapper, just imagine; you'll be my producer. You will be recognized. But you don't know how to use it as a recording studio as far as music goes? Damn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back