• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hillboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm the same way with my ps, what with school, friends, family, etc, most of my free time ends up getting spent online. But when I do play my playstation, I'm glad it's not an xbox, lol.
    Can imagine its hard, so good luck with your studies, Hillboy.
    If you like, I can leave off the 'Dr' part of your username, for now. Until you switch it back.
    I don't know, I'm content with the ps3's downloadable games, I mean, for one there's a good selection of quality indie games, plus you can get games from the ps2 and ps1, so that's a nice perk.
    I know what you mean, I honestly kind of prefer the main Xbox interface to the PS, if only because it's more inviting. But I prefer all the PS features, and the controller and system layout. And I feel like the PS has the advantage when it comes to the online store, downloadable games/backgrounds/etc.
    Seems fair, when everyone's going back to school, you'll get to enjoy a longer time to relax, huh?
    Thanks, hope I pass!
    Haha, touch?. Honestly they both have their perks, but I'll always be a Playstation guy, that was my first console after all.
    Haha, I read, I'm sure your right, but it's still going to be funny to watch, especially when all the PS3 lovers are like "Told ya so!"
    awesome! I've gotta pool too, in ground though, but we've used it a couple times now =)

Did you see the microsoft thing?
    Haha, yeah, everyone seems to be procrastinating right now, but hey, at least it's almost summer time, right?
    Right, better to have a new line up worth watching compared to the old one. That's pretty much what I'm doing, giving it a try, and actually Deadman Wonderland sounds good.

So how are you today, DrHillboy? Also meant to mention this before, that I really like your username, very orginal and its really cool.
    Lmao, mine always goes more like the guys says "Please, she's all I have in this world, if your going to take her, then take me with her! I have nothing to live for here!" and Celestia's just like "... NO!" and then they leave and he blows his brains out.
    True, It was kind of abrupt, and I really would've liked some kind of closure, I mean, imaginations good and everything, but mine usually just ends up depressing, haha.
    Actually, I haven't been able to find anyone who's read cupcakes. And agreed, My little Dashie was actually more depressing then I thought it'd be. Though, I will say that the ending was quite sentimental.
    Would have to agree with you there, I haven't heard of Deadman Wonderland, or some of the other ones they've listed. So I'm hoping they turn out good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back