Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
haseo47
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't know, I was just listening to Eminem and I liked freestyle rapping, and something struck: I knew what I was going to do.
    Well, I know what I want to do for the rest of my life: Become a rapper.

I just need a beat machine and I'm set.
    Well.... *has no idea what kind of RP's are here on KHI*
    What kind of stuff are you into anyway? let me know and I can perhaps find someone with similar tastes.

Don't doubt yourself, I'm pretty sure you've done great. What test was it though?
    Barely a senior? Oh god, I feel old hahaha. I just turned 21 and I was a senior a looong time ago hahaha. Are you really 17? Cause straight up, in your picture you don't D:
    Oh wow, I remember Inferno - that was like forever ago. I went inactive for two years and recently came back a month ago. I'd best explain it; this site has changed a bit but the community is still great. May not be the same people, but still great lol.
    and no worries, i'll be a friend :D

I'm gonna be honest here, I don't do RP and such. I just come here to waste time lol. 95% of my posts generate in general discussion or FI. or just talk to people, So I'm not the best person to go up to that. I know couple of people that are like experts in that, if you'd like I can guide you towards them.
    Oh, haha - hello there.
    I almost forgot what I had said. Everything's great and dandy. What made you come back?
    I feel so sorry for you. No one should have to endure dial-up :'(

A junior? Oh, right, you have weird school things. So, junior is like, year 9 and 10 or 7 and 8 or what?
    Maybe you should upgrade your internet or something?

I've been good not much happening. yourself?
    That's understandable. It does take quite a few megabytes to load one page.
    Awesomes. Not going well for you I take it then?
    No, just for a bit of R&R, that sort of stuff.
    Bleh, geometry. Just drop it now >.<
    Thats great! Glad you've gotten past all that stuff =)
    packing. I'm leaving now sorry.
    um, what about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6