• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
haseo47
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't know, I was just listening to Eminem and I liked freestyle rapping, and something struck: I knew what I was going to do.
    Well, I know what I want to do for the rest of my life: Become a rapper.

I just need a beat machine and I'm set.
    Well.... *has no idea what kind of RP's are here on KHI*
    What kind of stuff are you into anyway? let me know and I can perhaps find someone with similar tastes.

Don't doubt yourself, I'm pretty sure you've done great. What test was it though?
    Barely a senior? Oh god, I feel old hahaha. I just turned 21 and I was a senior a looong time ago hahaha. Are you really 17? Cause straight up, in your picture you don't D:
    Oh wow, I remember Inferno - that was like forever ago. I went inactive for two years and recently came back a month ago. I'd best explain it; this site has changed a bit but the community is still great. May not be the same people, but still great lol.
    and no worries, i'll be a friend :D

I'm gonna be honest here, I don't do RP and such. I just come here to waste time lol. 95% of my posts generate in general discussion or FI. or just talk to people, So I'm not the best person to go up to that. I know couple of people that are like experts in that, if you'd like I can guide you towards them.
    Oh, haha - hello there.
    I almost forgot what I had said. Everything's great and dandy. What made you come back?
    I feel so sorry for you. No one should have to endure dial-up :'(

A junior? Oh, right, you have weird school things. So, junior is like, year 9 and 10 or 7 and 8 or what?
    Maybe you should upgrade your internet or something?

I've been good not much happening. yourself?
    That's understandable. It does take quite a few megabytes to load one page.
    Awesomes. Not going well for you I take it then?
    No, just for a bit of R&R, that sort of stuff.
    Bleh, geometry. Just drop it now >.<
    Thats great! Glad you've gotten past all that stuff =)
    packing. I'm leaving now sorry.
    um, what about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back