• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
haseo47
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

Haseo?
    Is it really you?
    lol dunno :p

wow, thats really unfortunate. Yeah, an Ipod touch would be better I reckon. No people calling you in the middle of something :p
    I stuck my memory card in my computer thinking that would work but the slot was too big and not even shaking it has brought the card out :/
    I'm stealing my friends saves if I get a new one...memory card I mean, but I also need a new PSP :/

Damn that sucks =( maybe ask someone at a tech. store or something
    I never finished mine. The metal thing wouldn't spin. I couldn't get wheels on. Only subject I got a D in though XP

haha

I hope it's good haha. I have doubts :S

Sounds interesting lol. I think I'll pass :p
    ouch. I avoided all cutty things. Made my friend do them :p
    How'd you get 90%? Musta been lucky or studying does work :p

That sounds...interesting haha.

Um, it's the Broadway of London. I'm really excited :D I'm seeing The Lion King, Wicked(again), PotO and Legally Blonde but one of them might be cut.

whats it about?
    I personally think it's stupid to force the kids to do subjects they don't want to do when they get to school. I have Art, Music and Metal/Wood work. Metal and woodwork are nightmares. I got my lowest test scores in that subject ever :(

Repo? whats that?
    I'm seeing the Phantom on the West End later this year hopefully =D so excited!
    Never seen moulin rouge
    I love sad songs, just don't like hearing the piano that much in them :p
    Art and Music both had to have a span of one year. I didn't want either. I wanted to do Drama but nup. Stupid school.
    Never really got into the whole piano thing. the sound doesn't fit with me.
    I classed him as a failure ever since my eldest sister came home from her first lesson with him(the school makes year 7 and 8 have one year with him -_-)
    you are talented in like...everything! haha
    The worst. He bought a $500 "sound-proof" barrier so the drums wouldn't make any bit noise yet it doesn't work and the person playing the drums can't hear anything on the other side.
    I hope you get it.
    As long as you don't get taught by the music teacher at my school, you'll be fine haha
    hahaha I fail at this job already :p

Good luck! I'm jealous of all art people
    you need to be able to draw to animate characters right?

Sounds interesting. I hope you can make it
    that is so cool. have you done anything like that before? Is it hard to create a character then animate it?

Awesome =)
    haha.
    I don't know. I would like to travel but I would like a good job.
    what about you?
    Haha of course :p
    I find mine normal but you find yours normal. I'm sure if the roles were reversed it would still have the same outcome haha
    wow that is so confusing haha.
    We just have primary school(k-6) and high school (7-12)
    Only thing that differents is 7-10 are called "juniors" and 11-12 are "seniors"
    You guys have a junior level as well? damn haha.
    I thought it was like: grade 7 & 8= Freshman
    9 & 10= Sophomore
    11 & 12 = senior
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back