• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
haseo47
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hooray!!!
    Yeah, gets a bit confusing sometimes haha.
    Thats...sophomore right?
    aw that was nice of him. and what he said is true, don't change :)

I don't change years until February next year so I'll still be in yea...grade 9
    I honestly have no clue how that works.
    Granted, it's a little bit different at my school. I don't act like them, but I'm high on the chain. Basically, I'm expandable, I try and get into as many groups as possible without changing and make friends that way.
    Right now, I've made my way into a year 10 group xP
    It baffles me how they can do all that stupid stuff, find it funny and just continue with it. Seriously, it makes life harder for everyone.
    Probably stupid things :X
    oh I hate the people that act like that. I can't wait till they grow up and stop being stupid
    Really? aw thanks.
    Not to sound full of myself but I do find myself to act older than most of my comrades at school :p
    Act. We were aliens and we found a fitball :p.
    naw why are you there if you dont mind me asking.
    haha yeah. Had the whole of Saturday off so I saw Toy Story with my sister and Shrek with my friends :p
    I'm jealous of you having a bf haha :p
    Ah k. Usually I just chalk it up to family/personal issues :p
    Omg!!!!! Congrats!! =D
    You should. They're really good
    Can't remember her name :p
    Same. Shall be so amazing. It comes out June 18th in America right/
    naw =). I know the feeling xD
    We've only had one 3D movie in my town and that was Spy Kids. I'm excited because a little bird told me we may have Shrek 4 and Toy Story 3 in 3D :D
    Good luck! I'm hoping you finally get to meet.
    You saw it in 3D? *jealous*
    Naw that sucks. I'm so sorry :(
    Ah not much of a loss. I heard the 3D sucks on that movie since it's too dark
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back