• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Grandsword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey man sorry about how things went down in apocalypse best advice just ignore it and anything anyone tries to start past it. Trust it just ends in annoying arguments that are completely pointless and a waste of time with someone who cant be reasoned with.

Anywho I like how your going about this story with nihilus though may I ask what's the point of story of your characters?
    Eh, unfortunate but not altogether unexpected. Can't please everyone, I suppose, but there are plenty of members still left. :)
    I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I've posted in 2123. I'm assuming it's dead?
    I posted in the OOC thread regarding that. I've had a lot of college work this week. I had an essay and a speech due, with a test later tonight and another tomorrow morning.

If I have time, I will post tonight. If not, I certainly will tomorrow afternoon.
    Ha yea it would. We'd have to co-ordinate our posts to prevent powerplaying or godmodding too, just in case.

Oh, by the way, would you mind if I kept control of Voideus for the duration of his stay within Kataki? It'd help keep things streamlined and less confusing, if you don't mind of course.
    I might. Kataki is going to stay with Aries and Lumie as ordered by Darien. Depending on the events that transpire, he will probably join the games to satiate Voideus. I think that's what I'll have him do.
    No idea about Mortal Combat, but I think I get it. So...when would you be doing a template? xD
    Wait, I thought you were going to wait for pt. 2 and resubmit a template first? I'm so confused, lol.
    You could always do a flashback sort of thing. Everyone will need to leave their current worlds at the end of Part One and choose a world to head to when we start the next chapter, so you could always have him think about his actions in the games as a flashback before he went to whatever world you choose to visit.
    Sorry, but nope--Olympus is going to be taken out before the end of this part. Part Two is going to run with having about six worlds available for each part and everyone decides which worlds they want to go to within that set. I'll be posting the choices pretty soon.
    That would definitely be better; I could accept that. How about this: Part One is going to be ending in the next couple of weeks, probably by the middle of the month if things go the way I am planning. Once we get to Part Two, the rules and template are going to change (the template only slightly), so let's wait it out until then and once I put the OOC for Part Two up, I'll let you know and you can put in a new template. Everyone's got to do that and agree to follow the new rules even if they were in it before, so let's just finish up Part One and then, as long as everything in your template works, we can put Ordias back in for Part Two and see how it goes. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back