• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Grandsword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I posted. He pretty much just threw up and blacked out as the chopper carried him, Balus, and the NPC troopers away.
    I'm still really wary of that faction. It's still overpowering Ordias from an RP standpoint; from a canon standpoint, more hearts have been lost and Heartless created than people have actually been killed, so it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense in that way. I really do appreciate it, but I worry that we'd end up with the exact same issues we had before.
    oh he sent me a link to an awsome sight just for rping. shall i send it to you?
    well, i was thinking of having it based on a world where america had been taken over by a new type of goverment. this goverment restricted freedom. you couldnt write freely, talk freely create freely and so on. the rp would basically be about a group of rebels but they dont fight (well, not mainly fighting) they basically still create works of art and spread ideals around secretly.
    alright. by the way, would you mind listening to this ideal for this rp i might make?
    hey grandsword, have you asked some of the people from the aspiera rp if they would also like to join yours? cause i saw one of them looking at the rp and didnt know if he was interested in it or not.
    Hey man, I might just have Keith be killed by Voidstone poisoning or something. I really don't feel as if he's interesting enough to post as. I'm just not feeling as if he's very important to the plot and that he's just a disposable character.
    w-what...you planned something without me...i feel so left out of the loop!T-T

XD just kidding, cant wait to see what you two got planned!
    i liked it! who ever gets to finish up the fight will have a lot of diffrent ways to finish it cause of that. by the way, if im not in the the first or second postion to finish up the fight, then i can post next if you like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back