• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DMrayZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah, I never understood the purpose of it.. I guess I'm just one of those RPG players. :3

I wish you the luck in getting them all, Pokemon style! xD
    All of those things! In a certain respect, it was kinda like an outdoor anime convention, but more dresses and armor. I got a purple Jhari's cat chimera. It's a shoulder puppet that moves its head when you manipulate it with a cord. Easily concealable! ;3
    Hello again! :D Last night, I was able to get Iron-Man 3 and watched it. I think people aren't used to plot tricks like the Mardarin trick, but it doesn't bother me due to the fact I didn't see it at the theater at the time and so I didn't know of it. Still, this has to be the best Iron-Man movie yet. :) I think Tony will be part of the creation of Ultron.

So, what's going on? :3
    You're lucky. You can actually make paragraphs. Wish my dad would fix the browser. Anyway, we haven't talked in a while. What's up?
    Oh no worries broski. I was just trying to keep the flow of posts somewhat steady. Didn't know you went on a camping trip. How was it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back