• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DMrayZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Where should I start for a newbie to Legend of Zelda?

Well, I have done this before, so it'll be a breeze. :) *raises arm behind my head and gives a smile*
    Already? Man, Legend of Zelda must be that good! O_O

Yep, it does. But man, 49 battles to attain the Cup trophy.. That's long! xD
    I'm good, too. ^_^ I'm patiently waiting to get Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag next week.. It's a long wait, but it's worth it in the end!

Okay.. So far, I have sealed Traverse Town, Wonderland, O.C, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Monstro, Atlantic, Halloween Town, Neverland. I'm about to seal up Hollow Bastion then 100 Ace Wood. I got all 99 Dalmatians, I'm heading to Hades Cup soon. I also got all Trinity Marks on the way to second visit to Hollow Bastion.
    Hey, DM. :) How are you doing?

I'm almost close to the very end of KH1FM.. When does the Unknown appear? I'm thinking after I seal the Hollow Bastion Keyhole or is it after completing Hades Cup.. isn't it?
    Okay, maybe I'm being a drama queen.

>To self: DM, shut the hell up and relax, life has a way mate.
    Cool. :) I'm close to completing KH1FM, just gotta to do the last thing stuff then right to Re:Com.

Lol, it's fine. :) I forget sometimes, but not often.
    I see, I see. :)

I haven't gotten enough money to get it.. Although, I'm spending my time getting the trophies in KH1.5. So, far, I have 33% done in KH1FM.
    Don't worry about being timely~
    This is my first day on in over a week! X'D

Makin a werewolf costume for Halloween ;e
    Actually it is. Nothing much beat pokemon X and got my in-game fedora and watching digimon every week night. xD
    How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back