• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DMrayZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, my Digiknowledge goes up only around the Tamers era, but I'll see if I can help. And thanks for the compliment ;3

Zebra, Peacock/Peahen, Dragonfly, Rocking Horse, Asian Dragon (snakelike), Kangaroo, Merfolk, Werewolf/supernatural, Chimera (i kno of a few already, but it's still good), Platypus, Otter, Seahorse, Food (don't judge me!), and maybe a Cellular creature. Just to throw sum off the top of my head. :3
    Fine. I'll PM you later at some point with the 4 "????" masters as ultimate digimon and their mega level digivolutions.
    Ahhh you want digimon species ideas. o3o Well that one is kinda hard to cover since they've more or less covered most animals and such. Why not draw on western mythology for digimon ideas? Such as a mega based on Thor or a V-mon type of digimon that somehow is tied into hercules.
    When you use the term "creature" I am going to assume you mean monster-like beings in general. I don't have a problem idealizing what I mentioned previously. If you have a particular concept, or even the specific purpose or level of said digimon, it would help.
    Not in particular. Why ask me to begin with?? I don't exactly have any pre-existing knowledge of the story you want to display or any knowledge of "evils"/"concepts" in said possible Fanfiction...
    I think its a part of the dark masters plan. Original? Hmm....I'd need to know a little of your plot first. o3o
    I was thinking of Guilimon, so maybe use some Dinosaurs samples to use as Digimon? It's an suggestion, though. :3
    Tad bit harsh, but i think the guy needed it, what you said, I mean. It's nice to see more activity in the Fanfiction section, but if it's stuff like that, then prolly better off it being silent. xD
    It's a small world. There will be people who either have the same username as me, just spelled and/or spaced differently. Or in this case, parts of it are the same.
    To quote some rapper that I don't remember...Now that's wassup.

>.> anyways, that's cool bro. A very small world we live in, yah?
    Yo DMZ! What's going on your side of the world? that's assuming you're in a different state than Cali. xD
    Hey, DM can you make an exception for my character as well as R's about not having keyblades at the start of the RP? The story is we were formally trained....... But I forgot and he's lost. Is that alright? We've had it planned like that for weeks!
    I tried editing my post, but I can't seem to click past the first paragraph. I know it's my Kindle's fault that I'm limited on what I can do, but I don't have anything else. Can I see how it's done properly? I'll probly have to re-post it since I can't edit it, and I wanna get it right this time!
    Sweetness. I'll definitely have it done for you tonight. I recently started using a new style. You can see it in my sig space.
    A signature and avatar :3 I mean it could be of ANYTHING you want. If you haven't noticed I'm a badass graphics designer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back