• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aphex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So you posted in Traces that Derrick ran off because something or someone was heading towards them. So that would be Ragna yes? Just asking, because I'm afraid I might trip again and cause a huge writer's block.
    I posted as Brix and Dy are in the room with Rena :S im sorry i didn't make it more obvious... it's been a while since i posted :(
    Guess it's not starting on that day... I'm sorries! D: Ack. And okies! I feel bad that I'm taking forever with this, though. (I know there's no rush, but still.)
    Yay! Awesome :] I'll try to get my template up later, though, so we can start today? (except I've barely worked on it <.<; oops.)
    Okies! :D Onnnne question, though. Do you know why the thread's closed? D: I can open it back up if needed.
    thanks man, i didn't want his death to be in vain.. and usually deaths from comrades boosts a main character's power magically xD
    T_T you not only ignored what Brol did... you also ignored the fact that he was killed... can yah edit your post?
    -whimpers- you completely ignored my characters on the train... well then again Derrick and Brol's interface wasn't much... -sighs-
    Hey sorry about that we couldn't finish what we planned in the RP. Some people just like to mess things up. Sigh...
    CyborgGrandpaG

no one plays sfiv on exbawks on khi (Q used to but he got permabanned so lol) and i'm always up for a game
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back