• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aphex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hehe, Don't worry bro, we'll work that out. We'll start after we beat the following horde of heartless and make our way outside Traverse town
    Yeah, why don't stage a training session between Chiyu and Derrick for a minimum of just 10 posts for the each of us. You can go lower if you want to wager
    oh ok you gave me hope in life now thanks :D jk i just wanted to ask to clear that up :)
    ur playing derrick no? ugh can "derrick"/ Aoi/ Wrath? see Brol and that other dude? or is it the same as Rena, he cannot see them either?
    Yeah D: YOU SUCK SQUARE. (...but at the same time they're awesome, but they suck more than the times that they are awesome .-.)

Sorries for the troubles D: I wish they said something about this before, but meh. :[
    HA. I figured it out! It's Ad-Hoc only instead of this thing called Infrastructure, so you can only play against people locally. That sucks .-. You can change it with some software, though. D:
    I'm in Cornelia, but I was fighting ghost cards. D: I guess I didn't show up on there, but I'm in there now 8D;
    Okies! My name's Rena on there... Yeahhhh. xD; I guess we could go in the Cornelia lobby? If that doesn't work or something, Fynn? D:
    Ack D: I sorries!

ZIDANE CAN FIGHT (...and get pwned by .-.) TIDUS NOW. :D Uhh... What's your name on there? ^^; I think I need that, but I dunno how the whole thing works yet...
    Ack. D: I got on, but then stuff happened and now I'm busy. XD; Crap. I can try to get on later again, but if not, want to brawl on Sunday? ^^;
    Sure! :D I'll get on after I post up this RP thread. (just be forewarned that i barely know how to play it... oops xD;)
    Yup! I have Brawl :D I don't play it too much, though, so let me know if you want to brawl. My FC is 2321-4560-2807
    Yay! :D I posted just now... I would've posted earlier, but I haven't been online much for the past few days xD;
    Nothing much. Just chilling and had alot going on in RL. Writing a CG fanfic and on writer's block with my other fanfics. XD

How about you?
    Chibis! xD; They'll definitely be fun to draw like that... I wonder if Wrath could look mean as a chibi. D:
    The only thing I really have in mind is just random sketches, mostly general art of all of the characters. XD; Maaaaybe chibis... It would definitely be a sketchdump or something along those lines. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back