• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aphex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aphex

It Has Been Years...

Man, this page certainly brings back a lot of memories. Oh, right, introductions! If you guys don't know me, the name's Aphex and as you can tell by the name of the thread, I decided to come back to the forums after being inactive for several years now. I miss the site and I just randomly...
  2. Aphex

Welp, Finally Happened

Really unsure as to where this would fall under but I this has been in the back of my head for some time now. First off, a tiny greeting. Most of you may not know me but I've been on KHInsider for quite some time now(roughly 8 years) and back then I was known as "Shadows_Fall". I grew really...
  3. Aphex

The Alternative Paths: A Collaborative KH Role-Play

Footsteps echoed throughout the darkness, pressed against a stained-glass platform. There was nothing but pitch black, the platform itself being the only source of light. It was eerily quiet as there appeared to be nowhere else to go, a boy now standing directly in the middle of the platform. ...
  4. Aphex

The Alternative Paths(A KH Collaborative RP)

Footsteps echoed throughout the darkness, pressed against a stained-glass platform. There was nothing but pitch black, the platform itself being the only source of light. It was eerily quiet as there appeared to be nowhere else to go, a boy now standing directly in the middle of the platform. ...
  5. Aphex

The Alternative Paths(A Collaborative KH Role-Play) Sign-Ups & OOC

The Universe; a void consisting of worlds that live in nothing but peace. Yet, none of the inhabitants were even aware that other worlds existed and that they each were all connected to one another. The "Keyholes" is what they all had in common, a seal that prevented the creatures known as the...
  6. Aphex

I've Been Debating Here. . .

A while back(well, more than just a while) I started this Kingdom Hearts role-play. It had some positive feedback, surprisingly, but it always died out way too quickly especially when things were starting to get interesting. It was either that no one posted or people simply lost interest. Dunno...
  7. Aphex

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: A Summer That'll Never be Forgotten

Yeah. . . sorry about the long wait. With work, parkour sessions, and summer school, it made it difficult to make time for the fic itself. Then when I would work on it, I ended up getting a huge case of writer's block. I'm just glad I finally managed to update it. :D
  8. Aphex

After a view months of writer's block, I'm finally finished with the new chapter! I'm so sorry about the long wait and I hope some of the readers are still interested in the fan-fiction. Here ya go! Chapter 10: The Encounters A group of cloaked figures sat on seats that were popping out from...
  9. Aphex

Chapter Nine: A New World Derrick, now plunging deeper into the darkness, was now completely shrouded by a midnight bliss. There were several claws that dragged him deeper into the pitch black abyss, seeming as if they wanted their "guest" to stay. However, the boy ended up feeling a hand...
  10. Aphex

No, Sora is not involved in this story at all. This is my character, Derrick's own adventure. Sora and co.(Kairi and Riku) don't exist in the universe the story takes place in.
  11. Aphex

Note: Sorry for the long awaited chapter! School has been hectic with work and stuff so I barely had time to finish up the new chapter. But alas! I come bearing the new chapter itself. Enjoy! Chapter Eight: The Assignment Two 'animals' walked down a long corridor in which the marble floor was...
  12. Aphex

I'm so sorry for the long delay! I had a HUGE case of writer's block and nonetheless, I had a lot to do due to school work. But finally I bring you the seventh chapter! Enjoy! Chapter Seven: The Gauntlet Derrick began to back away slowly, still staring up at the large behemoth that looked...
  13. Aphex

Thank you all for the comments and feedback! So, I just spent about a hour or so on the sixth chapter and finally finished. So I present to you all, the new chapter! Enjoy. Chapter Six: The Awakening Do not submit to the Darkness. . . It is not yet your time. . . Derrick slowly drifted...
  14. Aphex

Indeed he is, Rena. Perhaps he and Aoi could team up in the Traces Rp, huh? lol. Thanks for the comments! I'm currently working on chapter six as of right now. Though, I don't know when I'll put it up considering school's in the way of my time and all.
  15. Aphex

Hate to double post but I noticed the lack of readers all of a sudden. I'll have the sixth chapter posted up soon but as of right now, I want to get some feedback. Comment on anything as in like what should I improve on and whatnot.
Back