• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Wait you jumped on our scenario... hows that possible were trapped in a building didn't your post say he was jumping ontop of buildings... or are you talking about Eva's post

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Wait you jumped on our scenario... hows that possible were trapped in a building didn't your post say he was jumping ontop of buildings... or are you talking about Eva's post

I'm talking about mine. :v
I thought that Caleb was riding on the train before it got to the station.

if I read right, isn't the group of people(Nier and company) at the train station, or did I read wrong? :<

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Near and Stras are familiar with each other, I'd say through overseeing the protection of the current group. Anyone, everyone else I would like to sum is a bystander or unknown to them.

Near and Co. are inside of Central Station. Train will be there in my following post.
-Crystal
-Kana
-Garfield
-Stras & Lunata
-Neir
-Caleb

Hanae is somewhere else in traverse town, I want to assume she's making her way towards the station.

Trucido is on the train, he should be there in my next post.

Kazem

Name: Koniru
Nickname: Kon

Affiliation: Humans​

Appearance: Kon's not the worst looking to most, with dark hair you'd swear was black and hazel eyes presented as tired, eyelids covering a good portion of his eye, stopping only slightly above the black center. His frame is decently muscular, and stands at a height of roughly 5'11. A smile or blank face are the two main expressions seen from him, with the rare surprised and even rarer sorrow. His skin is of the yellow pigment, though not really seen too well, instead appearing as a slight tan. Regarding the style of his hair, is varies with how long it's been since he's smoothed it down, but usually stays sligtly messy with the tips curling on his forehead to avoid geting in his eyes. His arms are the usual for his height, if not a tiny bit longer, with his legs making up most of his height. Though powerful, they don't seem especially so, and normally unseen behind his pants.​

Attire: An old and used grey zip-up hoodie that's pretty thin, with a bit of space in the sleeves, reaching down to his knuckles. The zipper is stopped at the lower half of his ribs. Dark pants with also a bit of space is what covers his legs, with a criss-crossing silver chain pattern decorating them. Underneath the hoodie is a plain black t-shirt, and protecting his feet are a pair of equally plain sneakers, dark in color with both the shoe and the laces.​

Armor: None yet aquired​

Character: Ah, the personality. Well, Kon's state of mind was completely fine before the outbreak. He was happy, lively, active and adventurous.Only one of those are left in his...current state of mind. If you guessed happy, you're right! But sadly, you don't get a prize. Kon chaned quite a bit, his sanity cracked, or more accurately in his case, split. He actually has two personalities, though that's a bit of a stetch, seeing as they're kind of the same. You see, he pretty much has his, then he also has another inside his mind. You ever talk to yourself? Take that up a few notches and you're golden for understanding what he has. He has real conversations with himself, usually him sarcasticly responding to a comment he said. It gets pretty confusing for most people, and even to himself whenever he stops and thinks about it, but he gives up after a few minutes and returns to a lively chat about his surroundings.​

He likes to take the situation lightly, dancing and even (mentally, since actually doing it would draw a bit of attention) humming or whistling a tune. When it comes to the Aversai, he generally tries to avoid them, common places being on roofs and elevated structures. Though he has to move whenever he has one of his moments. He doesn't love the infected, and knows that they're long gone from a unfortunete experiance involving some close friends and some family, but still generally likes to just stay away from them than try to exterminate them.​

Weapon of Choice: Kon isn't really a sword guy. He's been to Twilight Town and had some fun at the tournaments there, yeah, but he hasn't ever finished in the top. Guns? Well, let's just say that isn't his specialty. Then what is he actually good at? Spears. He just has a natural nack for them. That being said, his actual weapon is a yari, with a slight modification. The metal shaft of the spear is able to extend up to fifteen feet, though this length would by very unconventional, so it's usually kept at around five feet. The blade is also able to extend up to five feet, and with this said, the yari can also be sized to resemble a sword of sorts, though this is often avoid due to Kon's skill being in handling spears, and kept at roughly a foot long.​

Ability: Extreme conditioning of the legs. That is to say, Kon's legs are weapons themselves, even more so than regular humans. This special training causes several enhanced actions that are powered by these limbs. Kicks can shatter bones, runs can last for an amazing amount of time, though most short because of the speed they can travel at. But the most common, and spectacular to some, feat shown is the ability to Jump. No, don't give me that look, it's a lot more than what most people call a jump. We're talking heights that would forever classify your little ascensions as tiny hops. Yeah, that high. Roughly five stories is the max Kon can jump, though that high usually causes him to be a bit dizzy after he comes back down.​

Magic:
Float- An air current is created underneath the feet of the user and/or targets, seperating them from the ground and holding them up in the air at various heights, Kon's limit being roughly 10 feet off the ground. Can be used as a temporary platform to Jump off of, though this doesn't last more than 5 seconds before disappearing.
Thundaga- A very powerful bolt is shot out of an out-stretched hand. That pretty much covers it, actually.
Aero- A small sphere of swirling air is shot towards an enemy, dispersing and dealing blunt damage on impact.
Haste- Speeds up the target's actions, like casting spells or running, for a short period of time.​

Recent History: Kon's school days were great, with plenty of friends and a nice family. He was actually on a fieldtrip when the outbreak happened. He lost too many people, and the shock made him freeze for quite a few seconds as an infected came and started eating. And ripping. And clawing. She was dead by the time someone took it out, and then they saw the horde. They were all laughing before, but now silence filled the group. The survivors fled via gummy ship, but it turns out that someone had swallowed something as they stood there with their mouth gaping open. Their ship was low on fuel, there was a monster slowly forming on-board, though held down by some stronger and smarter survivors, and they had no provisions. The needed to land, now.​

Last edited:
Awards
I'll post in a couple of hours... Sorry if I hadn't for some time now.

EDIT: Posted. By the way, is the elapsed time I have in my post good enough? Or perhaps I should change it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back