• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'll get one up later tonight for sure.
personally I like kingdom's last one and I'll try to cover some specifics with Yensid.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
I'll get one up later tonight for sure.
personally I like kingdom's last one and I'll try to cover some specifics with Yensid.

... Oddly enough I am finding myself quiet entertained with this horror genre or rping. Lol and thank you I try... okay I don't try really hard.... actually that's not true and now kkl isn't sure what is true anymore.

(Picks up random spoon.).... Spoon?

Stras: ... alrighty then he's snapped.

Key Wielder

Awards
I think I'm just going to have Kana wander a bit and post under the assumption that Neir will fill everyone aside from Stras, Ike, and Hanae in shortly. I'm guessing the tests they've done should have taken the majority of, if not the entire, night. Oh, and I'm going to borrow our NPC Yen Sid for a post as well, if that's all right.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Wipes dust off thread*

Hey, guys. My comp. monitor's down, so I'll be out of commission until further notice. I shouldn't be off for more than a week at the worst.

And Superbia, since Kal and Eosos'll be together for a while, can you PP her for me?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
*Wipes dust off thread*

Hey, guys. My comp. monitor's down, so I'll be out of commission until further notice. I shouldn't be off for more than a week at the worst.

And Superbia, since Kal and Eosos'll be together for a while, can you PP her for me?

Yea I can do that for you. I need to post anyway...more than likely.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Roughly eleven hours since we got off the train if you want to be that vividly specific.
I'll later mention Neir only clocked about four hours of sleep planning this raid with Stras lol.

As of now, I'll edit my current post with the time(new day) solidify the time and setting as we're preparing to leave for HB shortly.

Awards
Roughly eleven hours since we got off the train if you want to be that vividly specific.
I'll later mention Neir only clocked about four hours of sleep planning this raid with Stras lol.

As of now, I'll edit my current post with the time(new day) solidify the time and setting as we're preparing to leave for HB shortly.

Who else had their characters go to sleep? I don't want Crystal to get too ahead or get left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back