• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Name: Caleb Celebrindal
Nickname:

Affiliation:Human

Appearance:

Caleb has a pretty athletic physique. Due to this, his height and weight are measured to seventy-inches, which measure to 6'2. His weight is slightly over two-hundred pounds..at least, in a more-or-less kind of sense. Caleb's skin tone is of light mocha or simply put, light brown. In contrast to his skin tone, Caleb has red hair that is shoulder-length. Depending on his mood, he will either have it in a ponytail or just have it hanging freely. Teal is the shade of his eyes.

It's easy to say that Caleb prefers casual over proper gear. That being said, his choice of attire includes a sleaveless white shirt that is topped with a red jacket(not zipped. His lower body is covered by simple black pants that are not jeans, but not sweats. He holds them up with a sturdy, brown leather belt. Simple black tennis shoes are what he wears on his feet. Lastly, Caleb wears a special necklace given to him by his father that has a brown string with an amulet attached to it that bears the symbol of Earth.
Attire:*
Armor: None.

Character:

To his friends, Caleb is patient, cool and collected, and most of all, he presents himself with good manners. The way he talks is in well-placed mannerisms, and he always gives respect to others in a sense that is being polite. That’s another thing about Caleb. He has a politeness about him that others just find admirable. There hasn’t been anything that could get Caleb to lose his cool.

Caleb also combines his cool and collected side when he is in battle. It is true that when fighting, he tries to win at any cost, but he never lets himself go into a mindless rage for any reason. He always remains calm, and tries to find a strategic side to win. The one downside to Caleb’s whole persona is that some people classify him as a “priss” and too much of a “nice guy”.

Weapon of Choice:

Terra Binder:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ability:

Terrakinesis/Geokinesis/Earth Manipulation:

Caleb has not only shown the ability for Earth manipuation, but he has demonstrated that he is more than proficient, and more than capable of handling it with ease. The perks that come with this power include mentally calling on the earth to Calebs will. It can go as far as to creating massive mudslides, taking the earth apart, and hurling rocks and other earthly minerals at foes. Another perk has been seen that Caleb can absorb rock and the minerals in the ground to use it as his own. On a rare occasions, Caleb has been seen to have the potential to create earth and sediment.

A little side-addition to this would also be the training that Caleb received from his father. It’s nothing too major, but just he has the fit body to be able to be quick on his feet, and some mild forms of martial arts. Kind of comes with the physical requirements of Earth Manipulation.

Magic:

It’s not like Caleb doesn’t possess the talents for Magic, but at the current moment, he has not shown any true potential to the art of magic.
Recent History:

Backstory:

Born from a one Cerden Celebrindal and Marie Rose Mendez, you could say that Caleb had a decent childhood. He spent the majority of his time living in a nice house in the mid-class district of Sunset Terrence on eastside of Twilight Town. His mother was known for being a magnificent pilot and his father was one of the greatest warriors that served under King Mickey’s royal army. Caleb spent most of his time in his early childhood going to school, and enjoying life. He had the privilege of having his parents and friends and a nice lifestyle.

Before his dad passed away during battle, he had the opportunity to train with his father on his twelfth birthday. For two years after Cerden deemed Caleb ready, he taught him the basics about fighting, and strategy. Caleb displayed exceptional skills for fighting, but his special talents weren’t so much as for fighting, but more like he had the talent that even Cerden couldn’t accomplish. Full-scale Earth Manipulation

Caleb didn’t have much time to celebrate this with his dad because he was called back to help with some secret mission that only Cerden could know about, and of course those included. It wasn’t until a week later that Caleb and his mother got the news. Cerden was killed in battle. The messenger that delivered the message to Caleb and Marie assured them that his body would be returned to them so that there could be a proper burial.

Three years down the line, Caleb is fifteen years old. He’s became quite the man, and semi-identical to his father. He has been trying to live up to the reputation that his father left behind. In the three years since Cerden’s death, Caleb has been doing his best to look after his mother, and train every second he could. The entire idea of becoming the man his father was is exactly what kept his drive going.

Real Recent History:

Now as we move into the modern day, Caleb is seventeen. He is a man now. His mother died when he was sixteen. So, now he is an orphan, which isn’t really a bad thing. All of the struggles that had gone on in Caleb’s life made him the man he is today. It has made him stronger as a man, and it made him realize that there is so much in life to do.

The epidemic of the heart virus that spread across the worlds, Caleb knew survival of the fittest was his best option. The one advantage of living in Twilight Town was the abandoned mansion that had the secret basement. It didn’t prove to be the best hiding spot, but it was better than being out in mid-daylight where the freaks could get to him. However, Caleb is quite sure that The Aversai haven’t made their way to Twilight Town yet.

Other:

Family:

Cerden Celebrindal - Father/Deceased
Marie Rose Mendez - Mother/Deceased
Lily Mendez - Sister/Unknown
Kairo Ryoku - Half-brother/Alive

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'll begin evaluating templates on Sunday guys...really just have more than enough to do. Seriously. Finals in two weeks.

Name: Trucido
Nickname: KILL EVERYTHING, Twitch

Affiliation:
Human

Appearance
: Images are fine, but provide a description.
Attire: (See Appearance, this is what your usually wearing)
Armor: (If any, Optional)

Character
: Quiet type. Often seen as a man thats fallen into the lapse of his own paranoia, nothing he favors more than his own life. Having to fight for survival all the time and due to the state of his condition with motor tics, there is nearly never a moment where he's relaxed. The out break of aversai haven't eliminated this either. He finds it hard to trust complete strangers given, the aversai were once human and he's enountered ones that appear completely normal.

Weapon of Choice: Sixty-Five Roses
A pair of twin guns, with green handles. Their model is similar to that of a Browning 9x19 mm firearm.

Modes of Fire

• Single-Fire (with double tap)
  • Automatic (with double-tap)
  • Burst Fire (with double-tap)
Features

• Black and green finish
  • No reloading time
  • High-mobility
  • High-penetration rounds (9-19mm, adjustable)
  • Double-Tap
  • Auto and Burst Fire modes.
  • Spell to Shell Attachments (need a cure? I can shoot you from a distance and your good bro)
  • Dual Jet-engines [mode]
Ability: Tic
Trucido has a motor disorder tied directly to his nervous and vascular systems. His body emits planned an unplanned spasms that occur. He's constantly on edge and is always feeling his body shaking and gives off a nervous tic across his body. Each tic for him is different, but greatly reflects on the boy's motor skills and senses to be peak-human. He's able to regulate and guide the tics with the use of his pacemaker which works twice as hard to mirror his body movements with his increased heart beats, but halving the strain.
Magic:

-Curaga
-Crawling Fire
-Reflega
-Esuna

Recent History
:

Trucido has found himself in several predicaments with the Aversai as of late. In truth, it has done nothing but disparage his trust when coming across some more menacing than chasers. His more iconic encounter came with something that introduced itself as a "Xabat" class of Aversai. Between droll talking and an attempt to influence. His paranoia presents him with a problem, this Xabat possessed more sanity than that of any other aversai he'd encountered and its deceptive nature has lead him to further mistrust non-aversai human beings.

In his encounter, he found himself wandering hollow bastion and this encounter enticed him. The aversai was a darkly tinted aesthetic of a human being. With two solid yellow eyes, and protruding maleficent wings. There was an emblem embedded on its chest, a crest of some sort that displayed his heart was consumed by this viral phenomenon. As he looked into the sky, he saw a gigantic heart shaped expanse as if they were all gathering.

A scrape is what ended up ensuing next. Trucido ended up being overwhelmed by never ending waves of chasers and singurs that this one Xabat controlled on a whim. With all else failed, and that cornered feeling everyone feels at some point or another, Trucido quickly turned jumped off the edge of the world, and landing on the moving disney train that travels non stop between worlds. It carried him to twilight town, where a whole other animal awaits.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
One last question about the Aversai I'll bog you with, Voice.

Are they....sentient? Like, can they think and such? I mean, I know they are blind, but can they have their own minds/weapons and such similar to the Marvel Zombies, or are these the shuffling, moaning kind of zombies that launched Resident Evil into the stratosphere?

I'm sure this was info you probably wanted to surprise all of us with to make it more fun, but for those of us wanting to RP as Aversai, we don't really have too much to go on...:(

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Yes Klom, some Aversai are sentient. I hate spoilers but I will give you the levels.

1. D-Class Chasers - Sentience Level ~ Zero/Mindless
  2. C-Class Singurs - Sentience Level ~ Low
  3. B-Class Vespers Sentience Level - Mid
  4. A-Class Vouchers Sentience Level - High
  5. S-Class Xabats Sentience Level - Peak/Top
Chasers are the most common.
Singurs are uncommon.
Vespers are the rare peon tier.
Vouchers are even rarer.
Xabats are your Big Boss/Remote Controllers.

As for what they do, what they're capable of. I won't ruin the element of surprise beyond the names and classes.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes Klom, some Aversai are sentient. I hate spoilers but I will give you the levels.

1. D-Class Chasers - Sentience Level ~ Zero/Mindless
  2. C-Class Singurs - Sentience Level ~ Low
  3. B-Class Vespers Sentience Level - Mid
  4. A-Class Vouchers Sentience Level - High
  5. S-Class Xabats Sentience Level - Peak/Top
Chasers are the most common.
Singurs are uncommon.
Vespers are the rare peon tier.
Vouchers are even rarer.
Xabats are your Big Boss/Remote Controllers.

As for what they do, what they're capable of. I won't ruin the element of surprise beyond the names and classes.

Ok....I guess mine'll be a Vesper, then. I was hoping for a back-story of sorts....I was also thinking about giving her a weapon, too; but if your mentioning capabilities, then I'm assuming they have definitive fighting styles of their own....

This puts me in a pickle...I suppose I'll finish the rest of the Template and worry about weapons later. My Temp. should be up by tomorrow.....

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So with all that said would it be a good idea to change Irritum Oriens to an voucher or something?? Its a play off what could have happened to Kid Ref in the culdesac rps and so on, so i like the idea. Plus the entire "Gluttony" thing is still there.

We should talk about this stuff asap bro.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Template
Name:
Tsukikoyomi Isugai

Nickname
Tsuki

Affiliation:
Human

Appearance:
* Hair:
Long light grey, straight locks with left side swept bangs. She keeps the right side of her hair up in one pig tail with a red ball-ball elastic.

*Eyes:
Violet.

*Height:
5"7'

*Weight:
76KG.

*Complexion:
Though her name is Japanese Tsuki is completely Caucasian and due to the fact she dislikes outside sports is very, very pale.

*Build:
Tiny and frail.

Attire:
Tsuki has a very specific outlook on fashion- none. She would rather wear something baggy. warm and practical than something skimpy and revealing. She always wears her red and black stripped hoodie- which was a present from her late parents, under which she will normally wear a black T-shirt or sometimes a singlet.
Though Tsuki loves baggy clothing her build does not usually agree with her clothing of choice so she wears dark blue skinny jeans instead. Her shoes are grey converse that match her hair. Tsuki wears a black choker with a yellow moon on it.
Tsuki also has a high sock fetish and loves to wear colourful, knee-high toes socks.

Armour:
N/A

Character:
Tsuki is that character that every one just has a different opinion on, mainly because she acts completely different around each person. The reason behind this odd behaviour comes from the fact that she wants everyone around her to be happy. Often this bizarre behaviour would get her into rather tight situations during high school if her friends were having an argument- as she would try to take both sides. Because of this unusual sentiment of wanting to be liked, Tsuki never really voices her opinion of... well, anything.

Tsuki is a very weak person all around but in saying so her mind and determination are strong and it's what keeps her going in the toughest of times. She is usually clumsy and always falling over, despite her brilliant brain.

Weapon of Choice:
Because of her weak build, Tsuki can't hold any heavy or overly large items as they would tire her out. She'll usually use what ever is lying around- a piece of pipe or maybe the stick of a broom and her intellect.

Ability:
Quick Thinking
Tsuki is a very quick thinker (thank god), her brain usually formulates plans and starts to carry them out before her body even knows what it's doing, this can be a good thing or a bad thing. Sometimes she just goes on a whim and doesn't know the trouble she could get people into.

Magic:
Being an intellectual person Tsuki has a few basic magical elements she's come to use.
* Fire
* Heal
* Aero
* Gravity

Recent History: (Nothing fancy, just what you've been doing up until the epidemic hit your place of residence and how you've managed to survive up until this point. I recommend everyone start off in twilight town, boarded off in the clock tower at the train station though.)

This looks really interesting so I'll try for it but I warn you I haven't roleplayed in over a year.... ^^;

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Name:
Hanae
Affiliation:
Human
Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Attire: With pride in her heritage, Hanae adorns her body with the finest silks available. Besides the actual ability to freely move around, they are also comfortable and modest—exactly what she likes. Having something soft gives her a slight mental comfort in this now cold, cruel world.

That and she secretly loves looking her best no matter what the situation.

Character:
Hanae is unflinchingly kind, patient, and warm, not only to her allies but to everyone, without exception. This, however, does not mean that she is to be taken lightly. She can easily sense other people's emotions and tries her best to be empathetic to all those around her, displaying a combination of "serene beauty and acceptance". She rarely holds a grudge and is always willing to forgive anyone who does injury to her. Even though she tries her best to be as kind as possible, it is revealed that at times she can become very insecure and sad, especially when alone. Her monophobia can complicate things, though she does whatever it takes not to reveal it when she is alone she tends to panic.​

Weapon of Choice:
Iato hidden within a parasol.

Ability:
Silk Steel
An innate, always active ability to make her extremely heavy metal parasol and blade as light as silk itself. While coming off as a somewhat mundane ability, it quickens her strikes while retaining the blade’s sharpness far longer than most blades. The parasol also keeps its solid defense. She can extend this to whatever she pleases. It is noted that should someone hold her weapon, they will wonder how is it that she carries it around without effort.​

Magic:
Protect
Reflect
Slow
Haste​

Recent History:
There is nothing ordinary about this woman's past. Engaged to a man to become his servant, Hanae was the epitome of her culture's idea of a woman: obedient, gentle, ever caring and graceful. For many years she was groomed to become perfection in their eyes, and she hought nothing of it. One day, however, someone had threatened the life of her future husband. With his sword in her hands, she quickly disposed of the assassin to not only her surprise, but to others.

From that day, she carried her own weapon, always hidden from the world, always the first to gain the upper hand. She loved it, despite her family's pleas. She kept her skills intact even when her fiance learned to defend himself, and once the arrival of the Aversai arrived, those skills were put to good use. Unfortunately, she could not defend the rest of her home and was forced to flee.

And when the worlds fell into chaos, Hanae drew her blade once more.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The OP has been updated with additional information concerning the aversai classes and their uses/utilities.

Other races available would include
-Heartless

• Pure Bloods [only two tiers. D-Class and A-Class]
  • Emblem Types [three tiers, C-Class, B-Class, and A-Class]
  • Parasite Types [Ansem Seeker of Darkness for reference]

-Nobody

• Dusks
  • Custom Class Nobodies (Dancers, Dragoons, etc)
  • Sentient Nobody

As far as constructing a template, if you are considering a Voucher class.
I will give you specific instructions as they have specific roles.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, I was originally going for a Vesper class, but my template has mine wielding a weapon, so I suppose I'll try my hand at a Voucher. Do we get the instructions VIA PM or....?

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's been a few days since you were last on, Voice. Since I didn't know what to do, I thought I would just post my Temp. for now and see what changes I would have to make later. :3

Name: Kalkosia Stremtet
Nickname: Kay, Kos, Freak

Affiliation: The Aversai (Voucher Class)

Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/258/2/6/26f729d126536ce0bca947cb9bc32b70.jpg
Kay stands at 5'7, wearing rather revealing gray robes and exaggerated black platform heels. Her hair is a light crimson, while her eyes are a deep blue. Note that the above picture depicts her prior to infection. Upon turning, she had lost her left eye in a clash with a survivor, her hair is somewhat miffed, and her left sleeve is now all but destroyed. The meat inside of her right leg is also exposed; made even worse after an attempt to sew the wound up.

Attire: What is described in Appearance is what she usually wears. Now that she is an Aversai, earthly appearances are the furthest from her mind.

Armor: Prior to infection, the robes that she wore when casting magic had made her resistant to it as well. However, now that much of her mind is gone, her magic power has been reduced to nearly-nonexistent; thus it is now just a simple robe. It doesn't seem as flammable as it used to be, though.

Character: Prior to infection, Kay was a sadistic woman who loved nothing more than to make other people's lives miserable. Her outward deeds stemmed from an abusive family and a lover who ran out on her about two years ago. (Who was ironically her first victim upon turning) Upon being infected, Kay was finally face-to-face with her own mortality; and in desperation, sought to change her ways...Though no sooner did she perform her first good deed in years did she finally turn into one of the monstrosities. Now she wanders the world in search of food, a possible cure, and the chance to be accepted by one person that can give her a chance to do some good.

This mindset is becoming harder and harder to cling to however, as new biological tendencies have turned up, including advancing the thoughts and will of her Aversai "peers." Conflicted between serving her masters and seeking her own will, she is NOT a normal zombie.

Weapon of Choice: Tantalizer
A Ring weapon designed with mobility in mind. Using centrifugal force, Kay can spin it around, using it as either a projectile or a close-range sword-like weapon. The weapon's outward blades can also hurt the wielder if wielded in an ungainly way, though now that Kay is (for lack of a better term) a zombie, she is numb to any possible pain the weapon can provide. Since the weapon is designed to be shaped like a ring, it has very little defensive capabilities unless positioned in a way that the large hole in the center isn't punctured.

Being such a large weapon, it can become entirely useless should Kay be immobilized. Thus, Kay uses her enhanced sense of smell to determine where her opponents are.

Prior to Infection, Kay was known to see her Magic to propel the weapon telepathically. Now she simply uses it as a basic blade weapon.

Ability: Not sure if this applies yet.

Magic: Does not apply. Having only semi-sentience due to her Aversai class, she cannot use Magic, though she was a Mage prior to Infection. Whether this capability will manifest in other ways is currently unknown; though unlikely.

Recent History: Upon being infected by the Aversai, she became desperate. All her life, she had tortured others and was the scourge of Twilight Town. (Similar to Seifer) She thought only of herself and sought her own betterment. But as that bite began to worsen, the gravity of her past deeds had finally hit her like a brick from above. What purpose was there in harming others?

But what could she do? She's seen what happened to those bitten by these monstrosities. They become feral, savage. She leapt to save a little girl being attacked by one of them. Feelings of both regret and relief washed over her face as she deflected the enemy's attack. As the little girl ran, a sensation took control of her stomach. She struggled to stand, but her legs wouldn't respond. Her sight became increasingly blurry. Blood began to fall from her mouth. As vomit expelled from her mouth, what was left of her sight depicted someone running towards her. Was that...? It didn't matter now. Her brain gave her one command. FEED.

That incident flashed through Kay's rotting brain continuously as she surveys the area. Twilight Town wasn't a "Town" anymore. Just a wasteland now. What was her purpose now? She didn't know. But she couldn't stay around here anymore.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Tav - Just one question. Are these really human characters? There is no existing information that would convince me based on the number of "quantifiers" you used inside of your template.

Klom - I apologize for responding to you late, but I will PM you your objective. And a summary of your standard duties will be on the third post along with the events which I will get around to editing. The roster is also coming in a few minutes. I still need to decide the affiliation of superbia's characters.

Keyblade Seeker - When I finally finish going through everyone's templates, I will give a date to launch this roleplay. Forgive me, my schedule has been hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back