• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't know about anyone else, but I felt like in between worlds in CoM and Re:CoM was very linear...was it just me, or did you feel like you were in a long hallway???

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't know about anyone else, but I felt like in between worlds in CoM and Re:CoM was very linear...was it just me, or did you feel like you were in a long hallway???

A long hallway with multiple passages. It was a random dungeon. Sometimes it's linear, sometimes not.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh no...I meant the white halls in between each world...I felt that those halls felt linear lol

Oh. I felt they were a nice break after a boss that kept breaking your damn cards. Why did you try and damage Kingdom Hearts' reputation, RE:Chain, why?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah the COM games were linear, but for me though I didn't care at least for the GBA because it was just that on the GBA and the story was actually very good.

I kind of cared on the PS2 version because of the way it looked, but then again the rooms were different I don't remember how different, but I think there were more than at least 20 different ways it could look right?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah the COM games were linear, but for me though I didn't care at least for the GBA because it was just that on the GBA and the story was actually very good.

I kind of cared on the PS2 version because of the way it looked, but then again the rooms were different I don't remember how different, but I think there were more than at least 20 different ways it could look right?

I didn't like COM very much, but I could handle it. RE:COM was just like repeating it, but without the awesome Axel quote.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
That's okay to each his own, but the problem with KH2 is it was a full fledged PS2 game which RE:Com wasn't as it started out on GBA.

In 2006 when KH2 came out I was expecting it to be on par with other games at that time like GTA:SA but not as open cause it's a sandbox game, and that probably wasn't the best example, but it was the first game that popped into my mind.

CA59

Examples? Playoffs?

No really if I had a pen or pencil and piece of paper I could draw out the map of any world in KH2 in less than 15 seconds.

That line couldn't become any straighter even if it tried

I honestly don't remember doing any platforming to reach objectives like in Kingdom Hearts 1 as a matter of fact. In Alice and Wonderland to find areas where you need to go, and certain things you had to at least jump lol.

You're a faster drawer than me.

A long hallway with multiple passages. It was a random dungeon. Sometimes it's linear, sometimes not.

The card system kinda made up for it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I was only kidding about the actual map drawing part, but for the most part Kh2 doesn't give you a real reason to go explore areas. Because the only thing in those empty areas are Treasure Chests and some only contained meaningless items.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The thread title is Deep Jungle, but it really wasn't about Deep Jungle in a way. These are one of those I miss "insert name" type threads.

I still do miss Deep Jungle hopefully one day it will return or in it's place Jungle Book maybe.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The thread title is Deep Jungle, but it really wasn't about Deep Jungle in a way. These are one of those I miss "insert name" type threads.

I still do miss Deep Jungle hopefully one day it will return or in it's place Jungle Book maybe.

It will never return. There were some copyright and bussiness issues and we won't ever see it or Billy Zane again. ;.;

kupo1121

Awards
Honestly, least favorite world in the entire series.

Even behind the God-awful KH2 Atlantica.

How so? Also, I realize that KH2 Atlantica was horrible...but what made it worse for me was that KH1 Atlantica was by far my favorite world...so it went down very far...

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
How so? Also, I realize that KH2 Atlantica was horrible...but what made it worse for me was that KH1 Atlantica was by far my favorite world...so it went down very far...

Yea I definitely agree, KH1 Atlantica was incredible.

And to be honest I'm not entirely sure. I think it has to do with the fact that since it was one of the earlier worlds, the plot wasn't completely figured out. It was just an unnecessary (and unnecessarily long) world.

kupo1121

Awards
The plot of Deep Jungle was by far one of the best in KH series I thought. Sora learning about friendship was extremely important to the storyline and is one of the best written worlds to me...however, it was quite long.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The plot of Deep Jungle was by far one of the best in KH series I thought. Sora learning about friendship was extremely important to the storyline and is one of the best written worlds to me...however, it was quite long.

The only thing I disliked about it was when I got stuck and I couldn't advance for two days.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Deep Jungle is a confusing world. When I was younger, it took me hours to go to the treehouse and a week to beat Clayton.

kupo1121

Awards
Deep Jungle is a confusing world. When I was younger, it took me hours to go to the treehouse and a week to beat Clayton.

Beating Clayton wasn't confusing unless you didn't know that one of the enemies could turn invisible...which should have been obvious.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

Yes, the trees were a maze. I was confused out of my mind.

Beating Clayton wasn't confusing unless you didn't know that one of the enemies could turn invisible...which should have been obvious.

My first playthrough I thought Clayton was floating and some monster had just appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back