• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FinalFantasy.net officially launches!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
This is great news, i'm glad the site finally got up and running. I'll definitely be a regular visitor.

Z

Zulkir

I was just about to come on #junes later today and ask how the site is coming along, now I read this.

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
Congrats to you good people. Hopefully this will mean more members and activity on the forums

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Congratulations ! I've been anticipating it's official launch for a while and I'm really glad to see it's finally up =3. I will, surely, keep an eye on the updates -being a final fantasy-fan as I am x3- and will most probably if not definitely become a regular visitor to the site ;3.

P.S. I really like how clean and sleek the site looks, and it's simple outlay is just perfect =3. Kudos to your hard work guys ;D

O

Oberon

nice job guys. thought it said before it wouldn't be launched until november, so this is cool. the site looks nice!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
an dis is zidane he rlly likes garnet they have bbys ant hey all join tantalus which is the theief group of fina fanasy 9 BY SABRINA

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
an dis is zidane he rlly likes garnet they have bbys ant hey all join tantalus which is the theief group of fina fanasy 9 BY SABRINA

BAKA
spaceball.gif

Back