• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FinalFantasy.net officially launches!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z

Zulkir

Oh dear...now there's two fruit.

Zidane: You don't need a raisin to help people!

Sephiroth: Shall I give you dis-pear?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
kuja keep it down in here with all the ffix talk?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
awesome. this will definitely bring more traffic in the FF section. keep it coming guys

Z

Zulkir

kuja keep it down in here with all the ffix talk?

Hehe that was a good one. That "Dis-pear" thing has been known for quite a while though.

images

Awards
I have to imagine that somebody went through absolute fucking Hell to acquire the finalfantasy.net domain name.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, the site looks amazing!

SEMTEX

Wow, I just read some of these articles. I like Final Fantasy and all, but this site just makes me glad to know that I'm from a site that spawned this site! I hope the best for you guys, xD.

But if you guys get too famous, don't forget who it was that got you there in the beginning!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow, I just read some of these articles. I like Final Fantasy and all, but this site just makes me glad to know that I'm from a site that spawned this site! I hope the best for you guys, xD.

But if you guys get too famous, don't forget who it was that got you there in the beginning!
...It may be the fact that I just woke up.
But I have no idea what you're talking about.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

...It may be the fact that I just woke up.
But I have no idea what you're talking about.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
yea, it's the fact you just woke up. He means he's proud to be a member of this site, because it spawned a totally new awesome final fantasy site. :/

Back