• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FinalFantasy.net officially launches!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z

Zulkir

Wow, I just read some of these articles. I like Final Fantasy and all, but this site just makes me glad to know that I'm from a site that spawned this site! I hope the best for you guys, xD.

But if you guys get too famous, don't forget who it was that got you there in the beginning!

I don't like to be Mr.Negative but this is the best translation I can get out of your weird wording.

1) You like Final Fantasy

I like Final Fantasy

2) You think the articles are too Final Fantasy loving (unsure about this part)

I wholeheartedly agree, articles on a site called "Finalfantasy.net" should show utter loathing for all things related to Final Fantasy and deliver fresh, positive news about a completely unrelated series.

3) You are glad to be part of KHI

Well darn'ded it I am glad as well chap.

4) You'd attribute the success of FF.net to KHI.

#4 is actually untrue SEMTEX, the success of finalfantasy.net is likely due to that secret ring of slaves Shamdeo has in a hidden compartment of his house that he whips into writing the articles. A workforce sustained purely on freshly salted cabbage.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
the success of finalfantasy.net is likely due to that secret ring of slaves Shamdeo has in a hidden compartment of his house that he whips into writing the articles. A workforce sustained purely on freshly salted cabbage.

okay, not gonna lie, I giggled :3

Z

Zulkir

I was hoping for mass, potentially fatal hysteria but giggling is alright for now.

So long as it did not resemble this.

EDIT: hmm..whats with that image..it keeps appearing and disappearing.
images

Last edited:

NeoShock

You think you guys would learn from the lawsuit of kingdomhearts2.net.

:/, Have fun getting sued.

Z

Zulkir

I'm surprised people had a negative reaction to the FF section and the FF skin. I mean it's not going to..like...suck the KH out of the site, in fact KH got even more sections recently.

I'm blaming the Beetus...

Dia-Beetus.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm surprised people had a negative reaction to the FF section and the FF skin. I mean it's not going to..like...suck the KH out of the site, in fact KH got even more sections recently.

I'm blaming the Beetus...

Dia-Beetus.
it's not like FF has anything to do with KH or half of its initial success.

Z

Zulkir

it's not like FF has anything to do with KH or half of its initial success.

I always wondered how many people played KH only for FF related reasons in the beginning.

Zulkir(at a much younger, fanboyish age): *sees KH* Wtf is this shit? *sees Cloud and a small glimpse of Seph* OOOH DO WANT OMG CLOUD YAY BUSTAR SWORD!

1219440375_7947_full.jpeg

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I always wondered how many people played KH only for FF related reasons in the beginning.

Zulkir(at a much younger, fanboyish age): *sees KH* Wtf is this shit? *sees Cloud and a small glimpse of Seph* OOOH DO WANT OMG CLOUD YAY BUSTAR SWORD!

1219440375_7947_full.jpeg
Similarly, my primary motivation for buying KH2 was that Tifa was making a cameo (that I knew was going to be small). :I

/shame(less)

Z

Zulkir

Similarly, my primary motivation for buying KH2 was that Tifa was making a cameo (that I knew was going to be small). :I

/shame(less)

Tsk tsk tsk, well Disney did nerf the boobs quite a bit.

Back