• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst way to Die.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Watching everyone you love being tortured slowly to death, then having the same done to you...really messed up shit.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Or, being strabbed to a revolving bed. Every so many days your attacker cuts something off. He's starting with fingers and will move up to larger things. Eventually, he's going to kill you, but he'll keep you alive for days (by feeding and watering you a binding your wounds).

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Has anyone seen the movie Boogeyman 2... well the way the anorexic girl dies (being pumped full of fat until she explodes)... and that other girl who slits her wrists to get the maggots out... and the way David Gallagher's character died.

Or, being strabbed to a revolving bed. Every so many days your attacker cuts something off. He's starting with fingers and will move up to larger things. Eventually, he's going to kill you, but he'll keep you alive for days (by feeding and watering you a binding your wounds).
O.O
wow... what would be the point of the revolving bed though... would it make you sick or something... or are you talking about being strapped to one of those wheel things

Doctor Graybles

let's see getting crushed by a steamroller starting with the feet, or getting cut into tiny cubes starting with your feet working up your body both of those would be extremely painful in my opinion

αsiя

space coke
let's see getting crushed by a steamroller starting with the feet, or getting cut into tiny cubes starting with your feet working up your body both of those would be extremely painful in my opinion

Criss Angel got ran over by a steamroller while laying on sheet of glass
and he's alive

H

Haxon

Falling in the hole you do your business in inside an outhose, and drowning in all of the crap and piss in there.
Its happened to people. That would be a terrible experience, agreed?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Generally? Buried alive. That'd be terrible.

Though, I have a large fear of something like a stranger breaking into your house and making you watch as he killed your family, only to leave you begging for death by the time he got to you. But I suppose that just branches out to random thoughts that run through my mind of what it would be like to see my loved ones getting hurt :/

Point is, an awful way to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back