• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst way to Die.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Terra122

i got a good one
having a.......

NUKE

in your body explode.

and not die but you felt pain and then get shot in the balls and the head and then die

Last edited:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
having ur femur ripped out and then banged over your head or getting stabbed in the head (assassin's creed 2)

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Dying a virgin. (Oh the horror! xDDD)

Oh m'dear, what would be even worse would be dying during your first time.

When they shove an umbrella up your bum as a "toy", and it opens. Thus, ruining you for life and causing horrendous internal bleeding that, even if it scabbed up and healed, would likely get infected and kill considering where the lacerations were.

So, you'd either die right then and there, or within a few days.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
how bout tht thing from seven when he keeps tht guy alive on drugs and shit and he is really decayed but still alive i mean its not a death but its looks rly painful though

Ralor Penwat

I can't remember where I read it (might have been here, actually), but I read that your brain stays alive for 15-20 seconds after it becomes severed. I can only image that kind of pain.

Indeed, like the chicken, the blood in the head can keep the brain alive for a short period of time, using muscles as a "heart" so to speak. If I remember, my amputee friend said he feels the last feeling he had before the nerves were severed, which was the weightlessness of the anesthesia. So, I would imagine, the pain of the decapitation itself, unless hastily done, would linger until the demise.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
i was talking about this with my dad last night for fun.

probably during 9/11: plane crash, jump from windows, burnt to death, suffocation, and getting crushed by 100 stories of concrete

Wicked

absurdiam
I don't know if I could jump, but I as soon as any fire touched me or it got to hot, I'd take the leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back