• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst way to Die.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Being mauled by zombies.

Actually, I'm very very scared of dying from falling off a building. I won't suicide like that but someone will probably push me off. As you fall down about 20 stories you'll be like 'shit shit this is going to hurt' then it hurts when you fall down, very much, then you die.

If you're falling from that high, odds are that the sheer force from the wind around you and all will snap your neck before you actually hit the ground. Instant death before you hit the ground, which is actually a nice convenience. Kind of kills the old joke about the ground killing you instead of the fall, huh?

Being buried alive. By far.

Decapitation is a close, close second.

Unless humans are like chickens, decapitation might not be that bad.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Whats up with Haxon's rep?

yeah, why does Haxon have super rep?

Mods like to eff with him. It's quite a joke to say the least.

He really brings it upon himself...

And to all the Criss Angel talk: If Mr. Christopher Sarantakos (his real name) were to get REALLY run over by a steamroller, then he would be dead. But if you trained in the illusionary arts and set up the situation just how he did, you too would survive. Because, it, although being impressive, is just "magic". Merely a illusion set up to fool your eyes and trick your mind into believing you see something happen that isn't really happening.

H

Haxon

Ok well now we are getting off topic, so here is what I think would be the worst way to die again...

Falling in the hole you do your business in inside an outhose, and drowning in all of the crap and piss in there.
Its happened to people. That would be a terrible experience, agreed?
Oh god that would be disgusting, but im sure if that did happen id rather die than survive and live with the experience.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Burned alive = unimaginable pain.

Being buried alive would be terrifying, but at least it wouldn't hurt.

TrinityxLimit

Drowning in a pool of your recently murdered family's blood. Knowing it's their blood. And the guy who did it is pushing your head down, keeping you under.

And ROFL at Haxon responding to his own post.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Drowning in a flaming pool of human sewage excreted by the fattest people on earth, and their rotting dead bodies would be floating around and liquified by weeks of cellular decomposition in a humid environment. You are ingesting all this poo/human remains, smelling it, gagging on it, and drowning in it.
As you drown, your advanced fibromyalgia makes it painful to move, and the second segment of each of your limbs has been cut off (elbow to hand, knee to foot)
Almost saw something like that in Pandorum.

If you're falling from that high, odds are that the sheer force from the wind around you and all will snap your neck before you actually hit the ground. Instant death before you hit the ground, which is actually a nice convenience. Kind of kills the old joke about the ground killing you instead of the fall, huh?

Then how is skydiving possible?

αsiя

space coke
Watching Twilight non stop

Not even masterminds can stand it

Firo

Oh Crap
Being shot point blank by your brother.
In psychological terms, that's the worst way to to die.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Something incredibly painful, naturally. I'd say that my worst idea of death is being tortured or something, or being set on fire. Ironically, I think it'd be pretty slick if I died by a piano falling on my head or something. That'd be interesting to see on my death certificate.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Hmm... How about this torture I read in some book?

You get cut open (cut the correct place so there is minimal bleeding) and you get your intestines and guts hung out in the sun, given enough water to survive until the rats and insects come feasting.

That would be horrible.

Axel of Ice

Hmm... How about this torture I read in some book?

You get cut open (cut the correct place so there is minimal bleeding) and you get your intestines and guts hung out in the sun, given enough water to survive until the rats and insects come feasting.

That would be horrible.

Thats nothing!
I heard that way back then they would tie your legs and arms to horses then take out you intestines make you watch as they burn them then rip you arms and legs off with the horses.

this is rather morbid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back