Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Kairi make up four of the new Princesses of Heart. Come theorise who the last three Princesses will be!

Square Enix France shows off pre-order yo-yo based on Monsters Inc. world & new music from KH3

Square Enix France has uploaded a new video showing off the pre-order bonus yo-yo that fans will receive if they purchase Kingdom Hearts 3 from Micromania. Based on the Smile Gear Keyblade transformation "Twin Yo-Yo" from Monstropolis in Kingdom Hearts 3, the video shows UK National Yo-Yo Champion Victor Sacchelli trying out a ton of tricks with the pre-order bonus yo-yo. The special video also features new music from Kingdom Hearts 3.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

COMMENTS

Seadrin

January 11, 2019 @ 04:59 pmOffline

Does that sound like new music to anyone else? (Outside of those who have seen / heard leaks, of course.)

Oracle Spockanort

January 11, 2019 @ 05:01 pmOffline

It's new. We haven't heard a composition like this in any of the trailers so far.

Swoosh

January 11, 2019 @ 05:06 pmOffline

Oh such a nice track. Must be used in an epic part in the game.

On a side note I wish I was able to do tricks like that when I used yo-yos as a kid, lol

Oracle Spockanort

January 11, 2019 @ 05:08 pmOffline

Oh such a nice track. Must be used in an epic part in the game.

They aren't too hard. It's just about being fast enough and knowing how to keep the momentum of the spin. It's easiest to practice the tricks without the yo-yo spinning so you know how to keep the form, and then practice with one of the spinning yo-yos to understand how it feels to hold it with...

I've revealed my secret past too much already. I should stop xD

FudgemintGuardian

January 11, 2019 @ 05:11 pmOnline

My first thought was the Gummi Ship section when hearing that music.

Swoosh

January 11, 2019 @ 05:12 pmOffline

I've revealed my secret past too much already. I should stop xD
Wish I had practiced more like that as a kid. I always ended up breaking the strings or hitting myself in the face XD.

Chaser

January 11, 2019 @ 05:21 pmOffline

I remember getting yo-yo’s in primary school with a purchase of frozen yogurt. Those were so flimsy and were quick to break so I hope the KH3 yo-yo’a are of a better quality.

The music was amazing though. I hope it’s a track that plays in Monstropolis!

Alpha Baymax

January 11, 2019 @ 05:39 pmOffline

Argh, I couldn't help it. I have to come back real quick to say that this track is giving me Ratchet and Clank vibes.

Okay, I'm out. Back to my hiatus.

Dandelion

January 11, 2019 @ 06:15 pmOffline

I don't think anybody on this site knows how hiatuses work

MelodicEnigma

January 11, 2019 @ 06:42 pmOffline

Ooh, neat! Maybe I too can defeat heartless with a yo-yo one day.

I don't think anybody on this site knows how hiatuses work
That's a good thing...I think.

DefiantHeart

January 11, 2019 @ 08:42 pmOffline

Cool I guess to people whom like yoyos? Meh, I lost interest in that yoyo stuff since elementary.

Recon

January 11, 2019 @ 11:30 pmOffline

I'm still mad at GameStop for not offering this as a preorder bonus! Ugh! Stupid posters.

But man, the music. It's...

SOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOD

That definitely sounds like a Yoko track. Perfectly orchestrated. It even smells like a Yoko track.

They aren't too hard.
All in favor of Spocknort performing the heart trick at the end say I. I.

Oracle Spockanort

January 11, 2019 @ 11:44 pmOffline

But man, the music. It's...

SOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOD

Post-XV Shimomura did not come to play *u*

All in favor of Spocknort performing the heart trick at the end say I. I.
I guess if somebody found me a yo-yo, I could see if I remember how to make shapes.

LostArtist

January 12, 2019 @ 12:52 amOffline

Music fantastic as always :O!

I've revealed my secret past too much already. I should stop xD
Do this shape, it suites u. and then take a pic and make it part of ur sig maybe ;)? (not a spoiler, just a largish image)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

©2016 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Please read our privacy policy for more information | Legal Information