• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Either I'm not waking up early enough to sweep bots, or you guys have just been on fire lately with getting to them.
    Just want to express my thanks Ariel! :giggle:
    Oracle Spockanort
    Oracle Spockanort
    Oh no problem! I’ve been testing some setting adjustments to try and see if I can reduce the amount of bots we get per day, and some of it is working but a lot are still slipping by. I have to do more adjustments, but I’ve been sweeping the bots while I make the changes.

❤️ Thank you for helping out!
    Reactions: Ðari
    I want to start a new thread about Twisted Wonderland US release (very late, I know, the game launched like a week ago), do I post on the Disney thread or on the video games thread? and I'm curious how much of you all are into it, saw some people already make comparison to KH now that it's out on the US
    Oracle Spockanort
    Oracle Spockanort
    You can make it in Disney. I think they are developing an anime for it so it’ll be a good place to house all discussion for it

I’ve been playing since day 1 😂 Silver is my boy. And Deuce haha
    DraceEmpressa
    DraceEmpressa
    Yes, they did announce an anime, a manga is ongoing and there is a light novel coming, twst is getting so much stuff, man, rip the wallet of the fans

Day 1 of En launch.... or day 1 Jp launch? whenever I look at Silver was like. He baby. he disney princess. but he is??? twisted from the sword that stabbled maleficent?? he will cause Malleus' overblot didn't he???and he looks like Riku??? Diasomnia family is so tightly knit together but I know they will broke how much will it hurt??

And Deuce, he too, baby. He feels like the closest thing to shonen mc protag and his growth is the most blatant among the cast , it's great. Did Yana favor him or something, he clearly grow more and did more than Ace in plot as much he got more cards in general, but I like it regardless but again, bye to his fans' wallet because the number of his seasonal cards. Deuce's growth in particular chapter 5 is so ... *chef's kiss*

My fave are Malleus and Vil! Malleus is baby as much he is daddy haha. and Vil, he too is mommy as much I want to hug him sometimes.

Anyway, post is out, feel free to review it , and uh, I did post spoiler for Japan server. I make sure they are in spoiler box, though.
    Heyo, do you know how to set up a profile banner. I remember seeing the option before, but I can’t seem to find it again 😬

Also, I’m not sure what to put for an avatar. Any suggestions?
    NEOFuddyDuddy
    NEOFuddyDuddy
    Lol, this is probably the closest thing to a "neo-fuddy-duddy". You ever played Drakengard before? This is apparently a younger Verdelet.
    Oracle Spockanort
    Oracle Spockanort
    Lol oh boy have I ever haha he’s like the most normal guy in the game compared to everybody else xD
    NEOFuddyDuddy
    NEOFuddyDuddy
    Would it even be right to pick a favorite character from that game? I would have to question my morals if I did 😅.
    Hey Spock, out of curiosity, what are your profile image and bottom art from?
    Oracle Spockanort
    Oracle Spockanort
    It's from a Chinese wuxia drama called "The Untamed". It's about an "evil" man who is brought back to life by a strange curse and he has to figure out the mystery of how he was brought back and why, which lead into a larger murder mystery in the story.

It's based on a series of highly popular (and I mean super popular) romance novels in China called "Mo Dao Zu Shi", but the difference between the novels and the books is that the main characters are gay in the books while the show is not a romance and is primarily about the murder/mystery component.

The show is really good and I recommend it if you have Netflix. If you don't, there is a completely re-edited version of it on YouTube for free by Tencent called "The Untamed - Special Edition" which cuts about 20 episodes from the show and makes it a bit easier to watch.

There is also an animation which is amazing and can get really intense. Both seasons are up on YT right now for free with closed captions in English.
    Xickin
    Xickin
    Well I'll definitely check it out then (1st episode already in a tab). Thanks for the recommendation!
    Oracle Spockanort
    Oracle Spockanort
    No problem! I hope you enjoy it!

(And yeah censorship sucks and I hope one day China will be free from that, but they did what they could in the story to make it clear they are each other's most important person)
    I understand you enjoy conversation and debating with users on subjects that interest you, but sending PMs to users who do not respond to you in their threads and seek to not continue discussion with you is a form of harassment.

I know other moderators have banned you temporarily for this exact issue. If you continue to do this, I will have to ban you again.
    The difference here was that I was blocked the first time because I had a heated disagreement with the users who wanted to have Tangled the Series in a future KH game and my heated arguments with these users resulted in my block for two weeks.

What happened with me a few days ago was a Different Situation when someone had nothing else to add when I responded back to them on the thread @Oracle Spockanort.
    Please stop.

If a user does not respond to your quote response, they likely do not have anything they wish to add to the discussion or do not want to continue the discussion. Let the other user make the decision if they want to further a discussion.
    I'll stop with PM Harassment, but let's not forget @Oracle Spockanort you also literally called my comment "moot" back on the Tangled thread and not having ANYTHING you wish to add when I responded back to you.
    Hey Spock, how do I request an admin to delete a message on a thread I started? Is there a thread?
    Think a sticky at the top of the spoiler section with "Warning: Spoiler tag your posts even if this is the spoiler section" might help? I notice a lot of people aren't following it and you and Chaser look like you're about to faint from heat exhaustion right about now.
    Now I'm the king of the swingers, oh
    The jungle VIP
    I've reached the top and had to stop
    And that's what botherin' me
    I wanna be a man, mancub
    And stroll right into town
    And be just like the other men
    I'm tired of monkeyin' around!
    Oh, oobee doo
    I wanna be like you
    I wanna walk like you, talk like you, too
    You'll see it's true someone like me
    Can learn to be like someone like you
    Now don't try to kid me, mancub
    I'll make a deal with you
    What I desire is man's red fire
    To make my dream come true
    Now, give me the secret, mancub
    Come on, clue me what to do
    Give me the power of man's red flower
    So I can be like you
    Oh, oobee doo
    I wanna be like you
    I wanna walk like you, talk like you, too
    You'll see it's true someone like me

Now you might think it's ridiculous
    That me, a gigantipithicus
    Would ever dream I'd like to team
    With the likes of you, mancub
    But together, we'd have powers
    All the jungle's treasures, ours
    I got desire, you got the fire
    But the dream I dream takes two
    So, ooh, I wanna be like you
    I wanna use that flame just the same you can do
    Oh, how magnificus it would be
    A gigantipithicus like me
    Could learn to do like you humans do
    Can learn to be like someone like me
    i meant as in music in old games especially 0.2.

just because you are staff doesn’t give you the right to threaten others. ban me, i dont give a toss.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back