Ever been frustrated by the Keyblade's functionality within the series? Tell us how you'd like to improve on the Keyblade's combat functions within the Kingdom Hearts series!

New Kingdom Hearts Domez by Zag Toys

Zag Toys introduces new merchandise, Kingdom Hearts Domez, for fans to collect. It will feature 9 characters which include the King, Donald Duck, Goofy, Sora, Roxas, Axel, Shadow, Jack Skellington, and a "special rare variant chase figure". Each character will be packaged individually in blind bags.

They can be purchased on Amazon for $5.99 each.

For other recently revealed merchandise, check out our article on Funko Pops and Pop Keychains.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: Zag Toys, Figures.com, Amazon

COMMENTS

FudgemintGuardian

February 15, 2017 @ 02:47 amOffline

Oh my Kingdom Hearts, what's with Roxas' eyes?!

user avatar

Audo

February 15, 2017 @ 02:58 amOffline

literally not a single woman

FudgemintGuardian

February 15, 2017 @ 03:05 amOffline

literally not a single woman
Hey! That Shadow could be a girl Heartless for all we know!

Taochan

February 15, 2017 @ 03:17 amOffline

literally not a single woman
but cant you see how jack skellington is more of an important character than the women??

Hirokey123

February 15, 2017 @ 03:27 amOffline

It legitimately puzzles me how much KH merch Jack Skellington gets...I don't get it he's like arguably one of the LEAST important Disney characters in the series. Yet something about Jack Skellington sells like hotcakes, he's all over hot topic and most people I've seen wear stuff with him on it have never even seen "A Nightmare before Christmas". He's popularity is one of the greatest mysteries in life to me.

The_Echo

February 15, 2017 @ 03:55 amOffline

Wow, something that's even uglier than Pop figures.

Also... blind bags are stupid.

DefiantHeart

February 15, 2017 @ 04:09 amOffline

Meh, not even the slightest bit interested. Even if I had extra money to spend...

Sonicfan2525

February 15, 2017 @ 04:11 amOffline

I had no idea that "Domez" was even a thing. These are pretty interesting regardless though. Ya know, minus the derpy faces. Yet despite that Donald looks like the best of the bunch.

I doubt I will buy any of these. I'll save my money for other merch like the Aqua PAK and Funko Pops.

Sonicfan2525

February 15, 2017 @ 04:14 amOffline

Wow, something that's even uglier than Pop figures.

Also... blind bags are stupid.
I mean blind bags are brilliant from a marketing stand point. People see a figure that they want, and then they go broke getting every figure but that one. I personally really like these types of things, but they aren't something I indulge in much unless I know the chances are in my favor.

Zephyr

February 15, 2017 @ 04:16 amOffline

Their pre-production images are pretty interesting.

Spoiler Spoiler: Images Show

Absent

February 15, 2017 @ 04:18 amOffline

Roxas looks like he got stung by Queen Buzzerfly.

Zapt

February 15, 2017 @ 04:27 amOffline

What is this aberration?! I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!

Zephyr

February 15, 2017 @ 05:00 amOffline

I notice how western merch companies tend to prefer using their KH2 designs and especially Jack Skellington lol. Although I tend to see Jack in Hot Topic stores.

The_Echo

February 15, 2017 @ 06:09 amOffline

Oh, it's great for their profits.

But it's garbage for the consumer. Especially if you want to collect them.

©2016 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Please read our privacy policy for more information | Legal Information